Fiona's weekly weigh in

Hi ZM how are you getting on. Been a bit lax in posting as have been grumpy with the lack of weight loss :)

Hi Fiona. How's it going?

Hi Lynne slow progress stuck at 13.12. 2 pounds off of losing 4 stone which is amazing in itself so not too unhappy just frustrated that the weight loss has slowed down. Other than that am very well. How are you doing? It was the doctors today wasn't it?? Any news?

How's the running?

That's going well ran 5k today for the first time out running for a total of 43 minutes so very pleased with that. Inch loss good too as back in a 16 just the scales aren't on my side at the moment but away from 31st Oct for a couple of weeks Thailand so will mark time till then. Enjoy my holiday and see what happens when I get back. You must just be dying of frustration with your leg. Maybe get a vet involved and have a nerve block so you can't feel it :) is the throat etc better now?

You're doing amazingly well! Not only have you lost 4 stone but you can now run 5K. That's brilliant and you've done all this in such short time. It is frustrating not being able to do anything. Hopefully the physio will help although previous experience of physio - my insurance company sent me following a car crash - showed that it was really painful, I'm going to try voltoral cream instead of the pain killers because they make me feel tired all the time so I'll see how it goes! My throat is a lot better now, so at least that's something!

My daughter is a sports massage therapist and aside from the rest / ice / compression / elevate treatments for sore limbs she is a great believer in voltarol. Says it works really well. Hope it does for you too. At least some part are getting better x

I put some on earlier and it did seem to alleviate the pain. (Hopefully that wasn't just wishful thinking.) I'll try it for a few days. I've got an appointment for physio a week on Friday.

At last another pound off. Saw doctor yesterday about hormones etc apparently that's what menopause does for you. Great I thought way to go doctor now feel about 1000 years older than I did when I walked into the surgery. Still now 55 pounds down more to go but hope they come off quicker than the last few x

Hi, Fiona! i'm happy to know you've managed to get rid of some of those unwanted baggage. :) I've been MIA for a while now... I don't know what's going on but I just can't focus on doing TS... It would have been nice if I settled on WS instead but I just binged... and binged... and binged... :( I'm trying again this week as I've lost so much time already.. Can't afford to waste more. Hope things are well with you. xx

Hi glad you are back it sent the easiest thing to do but WS works too. You just have to find the way forward that works for you, and you are still losing weight

Fiona well done on the pound and you are no where near 1000 x

Hi Fiona. You certainly don't look old on your picture!!!!

I don't feel my age either.

Not weighed in so far this week :( I have a virus and have been off plan for the last three days as feel so crappy and nauseous. Not even bothered about what I am eating however it's not too much or too evil. Will be back when I feel better :(

Hope you feel better soon Fiona.

My first weigh in...i've lost 6lbs :) so happy, can really feel it as well (shame I have a banging headache today, my own fault as didn't drink anywhere near enough yesterday)

Here's to next weeks....hoping for a consistent 3lbs a week now :)

Hi Fiona. Hope you're better now.

Back