Fiona's weight Loss ADVENTURE

Sooooo First off I am new to the forum... I started on LP yesterday (29/11/2012). First day was hard because i came to work n guess what everybody was eating??? UGH Pizza and chicken wings and chicken strips... Is it me or is temptation just ridiculous. So in my head all i can think about is the end product there is no point putting yourself through this if your not determined... look good feel great... who doesnt want to look good naked...

So i am ready for my weight loss adventure and im hoping to bring you all along with me...

Well day 3 ... I am finding it a little difficult .. i havent fallen off the band waggon yet but im tryin to keep goin... ive just got this end goal in my head... but i find myself being hungry quite a lot... im not sure if its because im being surrounded by amazing food but hey... lol the sacrifice i have to make to look good... i keep tellin myself just 100 days you can do it...

Take it day by day at the start as I found this the best way to cope you will get there at some stage. And every day your 100% your a step closer to your goal :)

Thank you so much i needed that... I have now done 1 week and 3 days and its actually going alright now ... i just look at everyone eating and think your putttin a lot of fat into your body there n thats how i cope ... my cook one of my fav foods yessterday which was hard... i found lookin in the pot n smellin the food helped for some strange reason lol... but i didnt eat it and have been 100 %....

Week 1 : 16st7lbs - lost 7lbs :)

so im goin to stay on this for like 2 more weeks n then im goin to refeed... n follow low carb diet till 2nd jan....so far its goin ok hehe

Back