Firminator

Ani*me

So a few people on the forum have recommended "Soap & Glory Firminator" and i was wondering if it is really good? How long till u saw results? How long does 1 tube last? Anyone tried it and thought it was poop? Wanting to see responses before i buy it on my tight student budget :p

i really want to try it but its a bit expensive if it doesnt work :(

I LOVE my Firminator although admittedly its quite expensive! Do you have a Boots advantage card? I used some of the points I'd saved to buy the first tube so it was free :) Or Boots often have Soap and Glory on offer. SandG do the most divine products and the packaging is fab. I think Firminator is lovely, it gives you a slight cool, tingly feeling after you apply it, but there is a noticeable tightening in your skin. And it smells a lot nicer than some of the other 'miracle' creams I've tried too!

Ohhh.. i might check this out.... Im a divil i never moisturise !!! I think good skin is in my geines but i better not take it for granted being 27 now lol i should really start putting some ground work in place... just in case.......

Might ebay it and see if there is any on there.. lol..

Amber...

I bought some but currently using up another product - it is a lot more economical than alternative quality brands.

I Luurrvveee Soap and glorys firminator:D takes about 3 days to a week for slight results, but my skin definitly isn't as dimpled:p and until i start horse riding again i think it does a great job on me thighs:)

Back