First 100 gone :D

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
I can't help but shout that I've now lost over 100lbs, I have much much more to go but I'm thrilled that I've managed that so far. It really makes me see I will stick to SW through thick and thin.

If I, with all the reasons I gave myself to get fatter and fatter and eventually disappear altogether can do it then it really means anyone can. We will all be successful when we put our minds to it.:)

Sorry if this seems rather boastful. I don't mean to come across that way promise!

You are not boastful and you shoud be very very proud. I am proud of you hun, what a wonderful achievement ... xxx Well done.

Well done you - congratulations xx

Are you gonna change your name to Lovelier Laura ;)

Well done Hun, you have every right to want to shout this achievement from the top of a mountain!!!

Congratulations!!!

That's fantastic. You've done really well. I have started SW again this week after losing 3 stone last year (and putting it all on again - drat!).

You should be really proud of what you have achieved and be shouting from the rooftops. You don't sound boastful at all.

Well done Laura, that's utterly FAB!!!

boastful! hardly! Inspirational, definitely! you must look amazing! I have 8 stone to lose, nearly 2 stone down, so to hear someone else with a big loss having reached a big goal makes me determined to join them! Well Done!

Wow! Thats so amazing hun! Well done! I love hearing about how well people have done! Get out there and blow your trumpet mate!

OMG Laura,
I am so happy for you

that I needed a bigger font!!!!

100lbs...ahem....

102lbs

is awesome hun, I hope to meet you there sometime soon and shall now proceed to stalk you and discover all your weight loss secrets.

You have been warned!!
:D

I'll be stalking you too cmcewn, you are on fire ladies!

Blimey boast away, you deserve it.

your doing so well, im proud of ya

keep it up

we can do this

You have every right to boast Laura, 100lbs is a fantastic achievement!! :D BIG well done to you xx

Awww - congratulations!! :D

Carry on shouting from the rooftops you have achieved something amazing and something you should be extremely proud of!!

We love boasters - its great inspiration!

Very, very well done indeed.:kissass:

Aww ladies, you made me cry.:sign0168: Thank you for all the comments, they mean so much to me. xx

*looks over shoulder* Oh Hi Christiana. :D

Back