first attempt at mix a moose

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by XlosingitX, 2 June 2008 Social URL.

1. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

how many mils of water should i add i need the perfect moose if any one has step by step guide to making the moose i would be gratfull :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    hi night,
    if ur using a regular shake pack i use 180mls very cold water to on level scoop of mix a mousse.
    open the shake pack and add the scoop of mix a mousse to the pack, fold over and give a good shake to blend the 2 powders together, then sprinkle onto 180mls water and blend thoroughly for 1-2 minutes (if u are using a hand blender, tilt the blender towards to end to put some bubbles into the mousse, making a more 'aero' type mousse).
    pour into a dish and allow to set in the fridge for 10 minutes before devouring :D.
    hope this helps.
  4. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

thanks gonna do this right now im thinking angel delight hope im not disapointed lol ill let you no !
  5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

CD sole source
    lol u wont be disapponted.
    what flavour are u making?
  6. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

omg it taste amazing . i did banana but its all nice on top but a bit watery below ill leave it a bit longer but omg so having this all the time :):):)
  7. donnamarie

donnamarie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Thanks for this post nightnight..
    And thanks cherryl... think i'll try this now lol :)
  8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

I use 225 mls of water, then do exactly as above x
  9. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

omg you have to try it its amazing !!!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.