First day after 4 weeks off

munchbunch

Gold Member
Had my first shake and I think I put too much water in can't remember what the amount is ??

I put 300 in .... Iv a feeling it should be 250 as it was really watery :0/ xx

They do say 250 but I make mine with 300 all the time, it's just personal preference I think! I will be really interested to know if it is harder getting back on after a few weeks off as I am coming off for xmas and my pharmacist keeps saying it will be difficult (not very reassuring!!) to get back on in january. xxx

I make mine up to 400 because that gets me almost 500ml extra water over the day. I'm just used to them a bit watery now:)

brochmor said:
They do say 250 but I make mine with 300 all the time, it's just personal preference I think! I will be really interested to know if it is harder getting back on after a few weeks off as I am coming off for xmas and my pharmacist keeps saying it will be difficult (not very reassuring!!) to get back on in january. xxx

I came off to go on holiday after looseing just under 2 stone in 6 weeks ,came back for a week made it until saturday so i did the full week and spare of the minute was asked to go out so I ate that day as I didn't wanna get sick .....then thought oh tomorrow I will go back and tomorrow never came .
I didn't find it too hard before , to get back in it tbh i just gave into temptation I'm back because I don't wanna put any more on !!!
I think everyone I'd different though !!

Altogether I have been Away 8 weeks I weighed 14 11 ....4 weeks ago now I weigh 15 1 creeping on and I'm not happy
See how I get on this time x

Last edited:
I make mine up to 400 because that gets me almost 500ml extra water over the day. I'm just used to them a bit watery now:)

Make them to taste, how ever much water you want but it should be a minimum of 250 I believe. The more you do use, the less you have to drink each day!!!
x x x

I did this last year and came off for Christmas and I wouldn't do it again. But Christmas for me started the 1st of December lol. I did re-start after but found it so difficult and ended up not doing it 100%. But it may be different for you. Whatever you decide I wish you lots of luck x

I have been toying with the idea of not coming off because people keep saying its difficult to get back on it, but I dont really want to not be able to have dinner with my family and be able to go out to a nice restaurant in london, I have another 3 stone to lose so I think I will be just as determined to restart as I was to start in the first place xxx

I intend to stay on and eat Xmas day boxing day one meal 2 shakes Or 2 meals one shake !!

I'm not prepared to come off 100% as im
Scared I will fall off the wagon xx

So 2nd post of the day

Hungry yes ... Going to eat .... NO !!!

Weigh in days back to a Saturday for me !!
Iv been on the treadmill and I actually jogged I'm over the moon may seem
Silly but I have a treadmill and have never jogged before always fast walked on incline I'm happy the days coming an end though so I can go to bed and start day 2 tomorrow :0)

Hope everyone is well , neglected the site and ppl on here with not coming on before really but I'd like to say thankyou for support I have been given so far !

Ment to post in my diary !!! Sirry

Well done - I make my shakes with a pint of water. I like them that way and I take on more water. I've decide to refeed for Christmas and then I will try again for a month in the new year - however I am planning to loose much of the second part of my weight loss traditionally if I can.

HockeyNut said:
Well done - I make my shakes with a pint of water. I like them that way and I take on more water. I've decide to refeed for Christmas and then I will try again for a month in the new year - however I am planning to loose much of the second part of my weight loss traditionally if I can.

Thsts alot of water !!

Im going to do the 250 as I'm
Sure it's what I did before and drank loads of water xx

Well I wanted to ask a quickie

I have been using my leftover shakes to start off with ..... And I weighed myself Saturday now I have to go to the chemist tomorrow as I need more shakes but I don't want her to weigh me until Saturday as it will be my full week .

You think if i tell them i started saturday and what my weight was they will be ok with that and write it down ??

I should think so, my chemist would.
x x x

TracyAnne said:
I should think so, my chemist would.
x x x

Do they weigh you ? Or do you weigh yourself ??

Iv heard a few ppl say they don't even get weighed there just do it at home x

I get weighed, have a private chat with the chemist about how it's going, then get which ever shakes I would like for the week. My chemist is great and has done this herself so is very helpful.
x x x

That's what myn does ;0)
Wasn't sure though if they would wanna weigh me again with me starting over on Saturday as I just weighed myself at home x

It can't hurt to be weighed by them. I always wear the same clothes/shoes and go see the chemist at the same time of day. It's my way of making sure the base line stays the same, if you get what I mean.
x x x

Oh I will be weighed by them
Just don't want to be until Saturday as it's a full week ! !!!!

I'm only half way through right now day 4 so I don't wanna be weighed just yet :0)
I always were the same too xx

Back