Total Solution First Day! And counting.......

Lucify

Hi guys, I'm starting my Exante diet TS today, so far its been not too bad, had a chocolate and orange bar and actually enjoyed it! Feel full still, so will have a shake in half an hour and a soup tonight so I can have it in a bowl, trick the mind!!

Drinking lots of water.....scarey to say this but feels quite easy! I'm sure I'll regret saying this!

glad your first day is going well :)

I re-started Exante on Friday; so far so good.
I've got 2 weeks worth of shakes left from previous attempts so have given myself that time to decide Exante or slim & save; ordered some samples from them today to compare. Going to try them as only like 2 of the exante products and it gets a bit boring. Then will order months worth of either Exante or S&S.

Hi lucify
Want to lose about 4.5 stone.
How about you?

About 8 stone, or maybe I'll just see how I feel but feel like I should aim for 8 stone, god reading that makes me feel dreadful, how have I abused myself so much to have to lose 8 STONE!

At my heaviest I was 15st 10lb. If I manage to lose all the weight I'd like to then that would be an overall 6 stone I would have lost.

Im ok sticking with it whist I can see my weight going down but if I hit a plateau I get demotivated very quickly and feel hard done by. I tend to weigh myself every day which I know I shouldn't but I find I need to know I'm making progress; it helps me to stick with it but if i stay the same for more than a day or 2 I start to wane.

I think I want to weigh myself daily, as you said helps with motivation.

I'm sure you'll do it, this site is brill, keeps me in track, you can do it, you're doing really really well already x

Back