First day back on TS

Grimois

Hi all

I am back on TS. Was doing well on it before Christmas, then started slipping. Had a very stressful few months and have put on all that I lost, and then some....

My "back story" is that until 2009 I weighed 23 and a half stone. I did lighter life and lost 7 stones....I kept it off for a while, then last summer realised I'd put about three back on....did TS for a few months, lost about 2 stones, but as I say slipped again.

Found out my wife had cervical cancer in February, and she had a hysterectomy last month. She has done well, is recovering well, but throughout this my weight has rapidly ballooned - back to about 21 and a half now....

I want to get about three stones off on TS, and then go to a generally low carb diet.

To make this work for me, I am going to AAM on weekends and see how it goes.

Glad to be back - the last time I was on here support was good.

Here goes nothing!

Great to hear your story, I have been doing well for 2 weeks, but then totally feel of the wagon!! I have started a fresh today and taking each day as it comes!! I had forgotten how nice they actually taste so hopefully I can keep it up!! Good luck in your weight loss journey xx

Hiya, its my first day back on plan as well - fell off the wagon spectacularly and im now determined to stick to it 100% this time - got 9 weeks until im 30 so ill be damned if im gonna be this heavy for that :) not feeling hungry yet so im hoping that I dont get the hunger pangs this time around..... good luck everyone - hopefully this is the last first day we have to do xxx

Ditto - first day back on plan! Annoyed at myself for not being able to maintain :( Think I have a few issues with food lol!!

Lost 7st with LL 08/09, put back 2st and lost this again with CD last summer, went on holiday, Xmas, birthday, Easter...the usual and now back to being 2st over again. TBH, I'm still pleased to be 5st lighter than in 2008, but fed up yo-yoing with this 2st! I sent all my old 'big' clothes to the charity shop and refuse to buy any bigger clothes, which I'm sure has helped not regain the rest - but I hate relying on VLCD to lose weight.

Have been on SW now and then and whilst the plan works great when you stick to it, I'm too impatient and rubbish at planning meals in advance - I suppose its the 'all or nothing' approach with VLCD plans that help me lose the weight?

Anyway, day 1 and feeling fine (just a bit cross that I'm here again!)

Best of luck to us all :)

GOOD LUCK ALL X

Im back on after doing 5days and having a very bad 6weeks put on 6lbs now heaviest have been in years and have to end the summer healthy

Good luck , I am starting back today after an absence of 2 - 3 months due to illness . Lost two stone previously put on half. Stone but back on to lose the other 8.

Good luck everyone! You can do it!

Well done for being back on plan!

I too have lost a fair bit with LL and now on Exante to shed the final 3 stone!

Good Luck!!!

Jem x

Back