First Day Back Since Holiday....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lauren-1986, 16 August 2011 Social URL.

1. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi All!

I'm back after a little holiday in Portugal... well full blown hen do actually for one of my friends and due to peer pressure I went completely ultimately off the rails! eeeeeek:eek:

I am off to WI tonight for my shameful holiday gain finding out mission and i'm sure i'll be here for support afterwards (crying my eyes out :cry:, lol)

One thing I do have to say is its amazing how healthy SS makes you feel. I am well and truly abused by alcohol at the moment and need some love & positive comments to get me back on track :family2:

love me

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellyshines

kellyshines Banned

hope it goes well :)

4. CheeseGirl

CheeseGirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    212.8lb
    Current Weight:
    204.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    8.8lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Oooh, I'm sure at the time it all seemed soo worth it though!! You may have just forced me to rethink the wine festival I'm planning to attend in September! :) Get well and good luck at WI, maybe the damage won't be as bad as you think..

5. lauren-1986

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I only put on 2lbs in the end so it hasn't been soooo bad. Just dreading the 1st week badness again, but I have done it once, i'll do it again! Just doing SS+ for the 1st week to ease me back in gently, lol

6. Blue Cow

Blue Cow Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Gosh 2lbs isn't that bad. Hope this week back on isn't too tough xx

7. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

2lbs is a very modest gain on holiday - well done! I agree that alcohol does sorta 'abuse us' so at the moment I am 100% teetotal whilst losing my regain. Booze is very bad for us when we are in ketosis and/or eating small amounts of food; it hits us much harder and has more of a bad effect on our insides.

Also I find that even a couple of drinks, with no snacks, often makes me feel hungry hours later. And too many drinks (!) make me starving. I end up cheating which annoys me so much. Since I cut booze out of the picture my weight losses have been steady and encouraging. Long may it last!

Your 2lb has probably gone already lol x

8. lauren-1986

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    to be fair, having not had anything to drink as I was doing SS for 6 weeks solid.... The 1st night back on the booze was shameful! I was like a rowdy teenager who can't handle their hooch! ha ha ha

I feel less bloated today again as back on the shakes but am doing SS+ for the next couple of weeks due to various weddings / christenings / birthdays (damn the bank holiday!) so will be getting properly back on track after that for the weight loss to resume again...

Only have 38 lbs left to lose! I can do this!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.