First day done!

slimming lizard

Ok so am back on the diet wagon now! Can you take a minute to check my menu?

B- Scrambled Eggs and 2 sausages( 1 syn each) 1x tomato, 2x coffees.
L- Chicken breast in 2 slices of WM bread (400g loaf) 1 tomato
D-Chicken casserole wıth chicken. mushrooms, onions and green beans. Served with brocolli and mashed Cauli.
1 large glass of wine
HEA - Milk and 28g cheddar in my cauli.
HEB - whole meal bread and 1 tbsp O.Oil.
2 litres water

Question- how do people who do red get on with eating carrots, as they can be quite carb high?

Didnt feel hungry, and my evening meal was just scrummy :)

I have a turkey breast in the fridge for dinner...any ideas what to do with it as I know Turkey can be dry.

slimming lizard said:
Ok so am back on the diet wagon now! Can you take a minute to check my menu?

B- Scrambled Eggs and 2 sausages( 1 syn each) 1x tomato, 2x coffees.
L- Chicken breast in 2 slices of WM bread (400g loaf) 1 tomato
D-Chicken casserole w?th chicken. mushrooms, onions and green beans. Served with brocolli and mashed Cauli.
1 large glass of wine
HEA - Milk and 28g cheddar in my cauli.
HEB - whole meal bread and 1 tbsp O.Oil.
2 litres water

Question- how do people who do red get on with eating carrots, as they can be quite carb high?

Didnt feel hungry, and my evening meal was just scrummy :)

I have a turkey breast in the fridge for dinner...any ideas what to do with it as I know Turkey can be dry.

Looks ok to me-healthy extra allowances have changed, so make sure you double check them all. Cheese is now 30g for full fat/45g for reduced
Carrots are a superfree food, so enjoy them :)

Carrots maybe relatively high in carbs, but they are also quite difficult to digest, and if you eat them raw they actually use more calories to burn than they have in them - they are magic. I eat them all the time.

With your turkey, I'd do a stir fry to stop it drying out. Loads of superfree veg and its super quick.

Looks great

I would do your turkey in some kind of tomato sauce - could be spicy tomato/provencal or do the syn free BBQ sauce or diet coke chicken recipe ( I made it the other day but used passata as well loads of spices and paprika and after simmering it for 25 mins I then whacked the heat right up to reduce it so it went all sticky and BBQ like)

It was yum!

Back