First day :) Exercise class tonight...bit nervous! Advice, support etc appreciated :)

<3_my_cat_x

Hi all,

This is my first day of SnS. So far I've had a truffa bar, spag bol, porridge. I didn't actually eat anything til midday as I was waiting for my delivery to arrive! So I was starving by that point...still I managed to wait :)

I want to lose 6 stone by July as I am getting married then - do people think this is possible based on their experiences?

Anyway, I'm a bit nervous because 3x a week I do an exercise bootcamp thing that's pretty tough going - I'm off out shortly for tonight's session - but I am a little worried that I've had not many calories today and I might have no energy at the class or something...! :confused:

What does anyone think of this?

Would love some support and to hopefully in time be able to support others on here too - this is such a great site and you have all really motivated me - thank you! :)

X

Eat more protein or have an extra pack on days you do the camp. I cycle twice a week and feel faint if I don't have more. Good luck on your journey.

Thank you!

Thank you so much for your reply - I really appreciate it! Didn't know if anyone would! :eek:

Well I managed ok at class - felt a bit sick and a little weak but just come home and had cottage pie pack with broccoli and feel loads better. Cup of tea, long bath and bed methinks! DAY 1 OVER yay! :)

Well done to u on your losses and good luck too!

I see you are also underactive thryoid - me too - it's rubbish!

Glad to hear this is working for you though :)

X

Good to find someone else with an underactive thyroid. I'm just so glad this diet works, was beginning to think I'd gain weight forever! My losses haven't been as great as other users, possibly because of it or possibly for other reasons!

Back