First day! Hello everyone!

I will do, I'll try it tomorrow morning, how do you make it? Sorry if that's a thick question i'm a little blonde today :p

Emily xx

I really like the flapjacks, but I don't like the soup!!!

Welcome along Emily. You'll soon have that weight off!

Some people make the coffe up first and then use it in the shakes. I just put a spoon of coffee in with the shake when I mix it. I use the shaker and not a blender though and if I'm honest, the blender did mix things up better when I used to use one.

OK Mrc, looking forward to it tomorrow for breakfast as im missing my milky coffees.

Welcome aboard needtolose4stone !! It is a hard diet, but I just keep thinking, its not forever its a matter of a few small weeks, and once the first few days are over with it gets easyer. I have discovered fizzy water, I love it and its not a chore to drink! Good luck hun!! xxx

Hi all,im on week four now, its been tough the last few days but ive resisted the temptation and cravings for food, (well so far anyway!!) got my 3rd weigh in on tues, as i mentioned before i lost 11 the first week, 5lb the second and 6lb last tues, although i dont feel as though ive lost much, if any this week!! i will be gutted if i havent cause i havent had a single piece of food past my lips in almost 4 weeks!! (which is like a miracle for me!)
i only have the shakes as i tend to agree with you, Emily and Dusty, the soup is vile!!
Anyway, keep up the good work guys!! :)

Last edited:
That should of said '4th' weigh in and not 3rd!!! lol. i told you my mind was on food!! :rolleyes:

oooooohh well done daisy! I'm struggling a little too these last few days I hope I can get thru without cheating :cry:

Its soooo hard at times isnt it Emily but at other times i find myself hardly even thinking about food!! which can only be a good thing!! :0) I just keep telling myself that if i cheat then i will feel so much worse until my ketones kick in again so its just not worth it! And who will i actually be cheating.......? ME! keep strong Emily, tomorrow is another day, just keep thinking about that sexy slim (ish!! probably more on the side of curvy for me!!) body we will soon have!!

Emily, Daisy, you've both done well so far and I hope you can keep it up. I have to say that the longer I stayed at 100% the more determined I became to maintain that state. Even towards the end of my TFR when I really didn't need to lose I wouldn't even have a Diet Coke because 100% from start to end became my goal.

You know if you cheat, and you will be the one feeling guilty if you do. If you can do three weeks then one more is easy. When you've managed that four then another is easier still. It's not forever and the more determined and true you are to the diet the quicker you will be able to come off it.

Good luck to you both.

Thank you MrC thats just the boost i needed! :0) i am telling myself constantly that i am gonna stay 100% because i just dont want to come out of ketosis and then have to start again. plus your right in what you said, the truer i stay to the diet the quicker i will lose the weight and be able to come of the shakes and start to eat a healthy diet! You've done really well and are looking great judging by your pic so if i follow the rules i know i will get there!!

Go Daisy! We can do this :)

Back