Attack First day!!! How does it look?

Thanks Tessa :)

Hi Dolly. Glad there are a few of us just starting this.

Have found today to be much easier than I thought it would. Difficult finding some of the zero fat products mind you but have done the best I can.

Had trout for dinner and made a lemon sauce with no fat greek yoghurt, a squirt of lemon and a dash of mustard. Was absolutely delish!!! Bit hungry again so will go snack on chicken pieces.

Made pork fillets with mashed potato, corn on the cob, brocolli and cauliflower with gravy for the :family2:. It was hard not sticking my finger into the mash like I usually do...

ThanksTessa

Dolly- I will gladly buddy up with you.

Wheesht I know what you mean. My son wanted strawberries after tea and they looked so good.

Off to Zumba tonight.! Next class is weds but I believe I might be feeling rough by then?

Brilliant, thanks ladies I lurve a good support network!!
I have now updated my profile statistics and feel very positive. I am really impressed with your dinner of trout, it has made me hungry and wish I could be so inventive with making sauces!! Did you buy t.he recipe book or are you a natural domestic goddess??
As for me I have suggested to hubby that he makes his and grown sons dinner to help me avoid temptation in this vulnerable period of attack ( lol, I shall milk this for the entire phase of 7 days!!). However I will use my time efficiently and pop on the treadmill and walk for 10000 steps, am feeling guilty after accidentally using a lift today before it dawned on me that this is now a no go area (although there will be times when I have no choice as I have large bits of kit that I travel round with and physically can not carry, unless Dukan thinks slipping a couple of discs is acceptable) but today was only carrying a handbag of modest size so hands up to my mistake........as the lift doors closed I realised my error and had to weigh up my options in a nanosecond what to do, to get to the panel to reopen the doors I would have to have taken out an old lady with a walking aid and hit a gentleman in a wheelchair over the head with said sized hand piece......or....ride up one floor and then run back down to skip back up thus solving the problem.....sadly I took the ride and then carried on to my destination as I was with a colleague and didn't want word to get back to head office that I was a potential fruit lube with a tendency bordering lift OCD!!
Anyway, enough of my ramblings
Dolly

:D So funny!

I was today thinking about not using the elevator in Tesco. Have absolutely no idea where the stairs are even!

Domestic goddess? Me?? Err no :p. I do like cooking though (I enjoy the eating even more which is why I am here :cry:).

But I got the recipe book today which I skimmed through and saw lots of sauces using either quark (which I couldn't get) or fromage frais/yoghurt. So decided to give it a whizz and it was lovely.

Are all sorts of sauces in the book. Am going to try a curry sauce this week.

Back