First day of a long journey

coffee queen

Today is my first day of calarie counting, so far so good. It is the evenings that I tend to reach for the biscuit tin, but hopefully tonight will be different. This cc way of life is going to take a me a long time to lose all the weight that I have to get rid of, but I have tried lots of other diets in the past and yes I have lost some weight and I have also gained all the lbs that I lost + a few more. So maybe if I feel that I am not on a diet and accept that I am not going to eat biscuits,cakes and sweets in excess the weight will slowly go.

hi!! your doing great - 1st day is the worse!

im also a vetern ww and sw'er and have tried every diet going.

im on day 4 of cc and im actually enjoying it!! i feel like im cutting down easily and that also im not restricted by the rules of weight watchers and slimming world (they all got soooo complicated!)

good luck - looking forward to us both getting slimmer!!!

Hello :) I'm on day 10 and it really does get easier i think. My stomach seems to be shrinking already which is good! It's just getting used to new habits, good luck!

I've been here since the 1st December. It works - it really does :)

Thanks for your words of encouragement. Have been good all day but the munchies are starting to creep in. Going to have some fruit and an early night - anything to keep me away from raiding the kitchen cupboards

Well done on getting through your first day:) I've managed to find lots of nice low cal snacks in the last few weeks (including sweets and choc) so if you want a list give me a shout! I find it easier to have low cal meals and quite a few snacks!

Much respect for starting before Christmas the moog!! I couldn't have done it!

LOL I didn't think I could either. My husband was the one who coaxed me into trying and I was a stone down by Christmas.

I had a minor wobble of a couple of lbs back on at New Year, but it's coming off quite nicely again now and I'm a stone ahead of where I would have been if it had been left to me.

Hate it when he's right ;)

Good luck with the rest of your journey hunny... im sure you will resist the call of the biccy tin

Back