• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day of a long journey

Today is my first day of calarie counting, so far so good. It is the evenings that I tend to reach for the biscuit tin, but hopefully tonight will be different. This cc way of life is going to take a me a long time to lose all the weight that I have to get rid of, but I have tried lots of other diets in the past and yes I have lost some weight and I have also gained all the lbs that I lost + a few more. So maybe if I feel that I am not on a diet and accept that I am not going to eat biscuits,cakes and sweets in excess the weight will slowly go.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi!! your doing great - 1st day is the worse!

im also a vetern ww and sw'er and have tried every diet going.

im on day 4 of cc and im actually enjoying it!! i feel like im cutting down easily and that also im not restricted by the rules of weight watchers and slimming world (they all got soooo complicated!)

good luck - looking forward to us both getting slimmer!!!
Hello :) I'm on day 10 and it really does get easier i think. My stomach seems to be shrinking already which is good! It's just getting used to new habits, good luck!
I've been here since the 1st December. It works - it really does :)
Thanks for your words of encouragement. Have been good all day but the munchies are starting to creep in. Going to have some fruit and an early night - anything to keep me away from raiding the kitchen cupboards
Well done on getting through your first day:) I've managed to find lots of nice low cal snacks in the last few weeks (including sweets and choc) so if you want a list give me a shout! I find it easier to have low cal meals and quite a few snacks!
Much respect for starting before Christmas the moog!! I couldn't have done it!
LOL I didn't think I could either. My husband was the one who coaxed me into trying and I was a stone down by Christmas.

I had a minor wobble of a couple of lbs back on at New Year, but it's coming off quite nicely again now and I'm a stone ahead of where I would have been if it had been left to me.

Hate it when he's right ;)
Good luck with the rest of your journey hunny... im sure you will resist the call of the biccy tin