First day of Lipotrim

ellejay

Hi Everyone,:wavey:

I am new here and just wanted to say hi really!

I only started Lipotrim today so only on my second shake and I have a headache already. Is this normal?

Any tips or advice would be very much appreciated :). Also I am bit confused about when I will go on to the re feeding stage. Is this done when I acheieve my own goal? Only I had first consultation yesterday and no one asked me what my goal was.

Cheers

Laura-Jayne

Hi hun...welcome to LT madness and a crazy forum ... you won't be bored on here and there is lits of support!!!
Well done on taking your first step towards slimness yayayayayay!
Yeah headaches are normal although i didn't have them...try dinking more water and you can take paracetamol... In the first week i found it useful to split the packs up in to 6 meals. You can also add them to coffee caffine might help with the headaches xxx
WHATS YOUR GOAL HUNNI ??
You can get a ticker to show everyone too

Hi, I don't really know about goal I was only ever going to do it for 7 weeks and refeed on the 8th, never really had a goal just wanted to lose as much as poss, just started week 6.
I would say its normal to have a headache but everyone differs, i had a headache on day 3 and that was the hardest day by far, for me. You need to drink LOADS of water, the headache may lift then it really does help , its hard at first but you get used to it.
The first 3 days are the worst and does get easier after week 1 especially when you see your wight loss. Did the pharmacy give you a copy of the dvd , that explains it all really.

Good luck

They did mention DVD when I made the appointment but when I got there it was mad busy and didnt get offered it.

I currently weight 11.15 and would like to get to about 8 stone something as that is what I was before I had my daughter. The Dr I saw said it shouldn't take me too long as not got a massive amount to loose really.

I tried that ticker thing and copied it below. Hope it woks lol. Do have I to copy and paste it everytime I post something or is there a way to make it appear automatically?

Thanks for replying by the way. Makes me feel better knowing I got people I can ask my silly qustions too lol.

Laura-Jayne

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wIBJddx/weight.png[/img]
[/url]

They did mention DVD when I made the appointment but when I got there it was mad busy and didnt get offered it.

I currently weight 11.15 and would like to get to about 8 stone something as that is what I was before I had my daughter. The Dr I saw said it shouldn't take me too long as not got a massive amount to loose really.

I tried that ticker thing and copied it below. Hope it woks lol. Do have I to copy and paste it everytime I post something or is there a way to make it appear automatically?

Thanks for replying by the way. Makes me feel better knowing I got people I can ask my silly qustions too lol.

Laura-Jayne

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wIBJddx/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Hi LJ
I started at roughly the same weight as you (11 13)2 weeks ago ... i am looking to get down to 9s 12lbs ish (what i was before my youngest) I was told it would take approx 3 months ..hopefully less.
As for your ticker, if you go into user cp and click on edit signature you paste it in there and save then it will come up automatically x
No, questions are silly everyone asks them xxxx

:welcome:

Hi Laura-Jayne,

Welcome and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help be sure to ask.

Good luck on your Lipotrim journey:)

It is worth getting the DVD as it does explain how the diet works very well, be sure to get it next week, if you phone ahead and tell them to have it ready for you, I am sure they will.

They also should of given you
"Notes For Patients" A further explanation of the following issues is provided in the DVD/video which is part of your programme.

"Headaches may occur due to insufficient fluid intake, change in caffeine intake or carbohydrate withdrawal. An increase in fluid intake may help or, if necessary, you may take your usual painkiller, such as aspirin or paracetamol.

Bowel movements will be less frequent on the diet than on ordinary food and this is quite normal. However, if you tend to suffer from discomfort due to constipation drink even more in the first instance.

Occasionally some people may need to use a suppository or Dulcolax or Senokot tablets. Use as per the instruction on the pack and ask your pharmacist if unsure of what to do."

Source: from "Notes For Patients.

Here is a link how to do your weight ticker...
http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Love Mini xxx

Ask them for the dvd next time it does help, the pharmacist told me the weight loss averages about a stone a month, if thats any help.It depends on the individual really and how much you've got to lose.

Theres always someone on here to help you Laura-Jayne, someone will be having or have had the same problem as you and can help. It helps to know your not the only one doing LT you can feel a bit isolated sometimes .This forum really helps x

they wont give out the lipotrim here unless you take home the dvd home first and when ou go back with it then they will give you your supply,,i think thats great,,i watched it for fear i was askied questions,,lol

LOL i have NEVER seen the DVD!!!

Hello..on the Lipotrim website you can watch the video, im assuming its the same one that the pharmacy would give you, i told the pharmacist i watched the video on the website and they said ok you don't need too watch the dvd then...good luck !

Welcome to the Lipotrim Website

Hi ellejay
I am just finished week 1 and still in the headache phase. But other than that feeling fine and the first 3 days were the hardest. Keep going and good luck.

Hi Ellejay and welcome to the forum. Well done on getting through the first day. The next couple may be a bit of a challenge, then it should get a bit easier. Once in Ketosis you'll find the hunger pangs dissappear....yippeee.

Good luck and keep in touch and let us know how you're getting on.
x

Hi All, Im new to this forum too, so hello to you all.

I started LT yesterday, I had the most terrible headache last night and still got it a bit this morning. I am drinking around 6 pints of water yesterday, surely thats enough, or should I be drinking more? I have to say that yesterday I wasnt hungry at all, so Im hoping today will be the same, just hope the headaches dont last to long as I went to bed last night at 7.30pm and was up and down all night, I did take pain killers but they never touched the headache at all.

My weigh in weight was 12st 8, Im 5' 7", my aim is to lose 2st, wish me luck!!

Its great to read other peoples stories about this weight lose plan.

Keep up the good work, I'll be dropping by daily to update you on my progress and also see other peoples progress too!

I started LT yesterday, I had the most terrible headache last night and still got it a bit this morning. I am drinking around 6 pints of water yesterday, surely thats enough, or should I be drinking more? I have to say that yesterday I wasnt hungry at all, so Im hoping today will be the same, just hope the headaches dont last to long as I went to bed last night at 7.30pm and was up and down all night, I did take pain killers but they never touched the headache at all.

Keep up the good work, I'll be dropping by daily to update you on my progress and also see other peoples progress too!
Hey hun!!! Why don't you post this in the main LT forum you'll get more replies sweet!!! Good luck on your journey!!! You ned to be having between 3 and 4 litres of water.... not sure how many pints that is!! XXX

Christine456 said:

Hey best of luck I've started today hope it goes well for ya

Back