First day of the rest of my life come n join me

I love my carbs but think I over eat on them so trying to stick to more red days as I tend to replace mash with swede and carrot mash. Im quite a plan boring eater although I now have a freezer full of quarn for green days when I do fancy lots of potatos!!

Give it a go :) nothing to loose bu lbs as they say!

Definitely :) and I'm looking forward to a brand new slimming week. i'm going on holiday in exactly 7 weeks so I really want to see some results x

You could mini goal that as 1lb loss a week making that half a stone? There's an august group on here that I'm part of and we set a mini Target for beginning of Aug. Kinda helps spur me on, plus I do my food diary so I can make sure I'm doing the right things!

Have to say I love this site for support - much netters than at class were I felt like an outsider. X

Yes half a stone by my holiday is definitely my mini target and I'm loving the support I'm getting on here! Roll on next Wednesday I say :)))) x

official wi this morn and after realising my scales where slightly over the bath mat....ive lost 2lbs. Im norm a 1lb a week girl so im still pleased at the 2lbs lost :)

Have a good 100% day everyone

I am veggie so I just do green days. I think EE would be too confusing for me anyway. Can you just do red or green for a bit to motivate you? I know some people say they have much better losses on red, but obviously I wouldn't know!

Had my first WI and lost 4lbs. I haven't been particularly good other than last 3 days so I'm kicking myself at the loss I could have had.

Don't kick urself pat urself on the back!! Well done everybody on your losses!!

Roll on Monday for WI although don't roll on Monday I want my weekend lol

Ok guys so feeling really motivated today! Had a lie in as LO is at nannys :) had a big breakfast advice been having a few hungry days n lunch is packed but..... Forgot to tale anything out of freezer for dinner!! :-0

Thinking ahead Aftet the school pick up i'l go sainsburys n pick something up for dinner something quick m painless but yummy

Is roast salmon free on red??? Mmmm I'm having fish n veg!!! Already had fish this week once I'm doing the water challenge the scan bran challenge n exercising again :) this will be my first FULL week back on sw it will be a fill week coz I'm not slipping up this weekend I'm just not!!!!!!! I'm so curious to see what i'l lose!!

Have a fab day guys!!!'n

well done on your loss! What a fab amount even if you didnt follow 100%

Ive followed red/green since monday 100% and exercised to get a 2lbs loss today. I've heard people say red days leave you hungry but I find I eat alot more veg and feel really full in the evening!

Thanks Kerry and Shell. I am pleased. And it has motivated me to do 100% every day!

After a rather naughty weekend I have been so focused this week....got WI tonight so hoping that I dont put on :fingerscrossed:

Oooo goo luck at WI!!! Let is know later! So Thursday afternoon is normally when I start to fail n it spirals until I'm completely off plan at the weekend then back on track again Monday.....,,

So today I have been good was ready to eat just about anything at around 3.30 (finnished work n done school run) then I had to go sainsburys!!!!!! But I was determined not to fail so bought a fruit salad of melon m grape n ate that n some fridge raiders n sorted!!! I must admit I thought being 100% chicken they would be free but upon checking they were 2.5 syns but not bad at all I may give a slimming world cake a go tonight to use the rest of my syns n to have something sweet on hand for tomorrow Fridays are not a good day!

How's everybody else doing?

I'm feeling positive today. Well done Kerry on your 2lbs loss, bet you're well chuffed :) I've had a red day today and I've really enjoyed it. Chilli con carne stuffed peppers for tea, delicious x

I had a good evening, thanks. Over my daily syns, but not out of control. At work yesterday we had a cream tea type lunch - scones, jam, clotted cream and strawberries. I passed on the cream and had 2 small fruit scones (4.5 syns I think) with a tsp of jam and loads of strawberries.

When I got home, himself wanted to watch a film together (warrior's way. I liked it, which surprised me). I knew there was a little bit of wine left in the fridge so asked him to get me a glass, thinking he'd use a small wine glass and that there was only 125ml left anyway.....He appeared with a huge 250ml glass full to the brim! I could have put half of it back of course, but that would have be rude and belittling his efforts to please me, wouldn't it? *ahem*

:woohoo: I managed to lost 1.5lbs so really pleased.

Im the same as you Shell, the weekend just always seems to go to pot and I go off plan and mess up all the hard work I did during the week :( Well not this weekend!!! Im out Sayurday, Sunday and Monday night for dinner but Im absolutely determined that Im not going to go off plan :whip:

Hey, how's everyone's weekends been? Anyone manage to go 100%

I didn't yesterday but tbh the meal out at lunch time was the only thing I ate as its given me a bad tummy! Anyone else find they can't tolerate certain foods after cutting them out of your diet?

morning ladies I managed a 3lb loss :D wooo hoo so pleased heres to another 100% week , good luck to all weighing today or later in the week ;)

I weighed today and sts :-( been off plan all weekend though

Back