First day of the rest of my life come n join me

Jut had a great thought I'm gonna take my measurements in a minute and post them on here to the whole world!!!

Then I can follow my inch loss too!!

Can I join in? I've restarted sw yet again. Got so much to lose. I know sw works so well when you stick to it 100% and at work all day I do really well, but when I come home I eat everything in sight. I'm not starving myself during the day so I have no idea why I sabotage myself

Im the same! stick to it 100% mon to fri at work no probs its just the evenings and weekends I find hard. I've cooked a lemon drizzle cake this week (sw version) to have in the eve as a treat to curb my sweet tooth hopefully!!

Great idea Shell09, its a great way to keep tabs of the loss esp when the scales might not be moving! Im going to take mine tonight too now lol not so sure if im brave enough to post them but I might do.....

Off to do zumba wii 3rd day in a row :-D I dont norm stick to these things so im doing well!

Oooh SW lemon drizzle cake....thats my fave at the moment!! Who knew something so scrumptious could be diet friendly? :)

No as in replace lemon with banana's to make banana cake. It's very very nice!! And stays really moist too as I find lemon cake drys out quick

Ooh Kerry you could be my twin!

Not due to WI until tomorrow, but scales showing a 3lbs loss so far. Consoidering how useless I've been all week I'm pleased! Must do 100% today!

Morning guys!!! Woke up with that feeling of being hit by an articulated truck........ U know that old chestnut lol

Ok slight exaggeration I'm just so tired!!

Il update properly later I managed to get some exercise in yesterday!! My usual 1 hour walk and 30 mins work out DVD....... It almost wasn't meant to be as my DVD player broke then the spate one ha no remote to navigate through the menu so couldn't do the shred! But managed to fo some of the Charlie brooks DVD I quite liked it I'm gonna try n do some exercise on top of my walking every single day!

Then slowly increase it!

Have a great day all

Tip for if you try the banana cake, when cooked sprinkle sweetner on top and cover with clingfilm it goes all sticky.....oh I want one now! Lol

Had a look at scales today ager few days at 100% and zumba last 3 days....lost 5lbs!! I'm amazed.

well done on sticking with it and doing the dvd. Keep up the dvd because I think they do actually work, they just make u tired at first!

When I make the lemon cake I use 6 eggs, 14 tbsp sweetener, 2 tsp lemon essence, 3 oz flour and 2 tsp baking powder. How many bananas do you use in your recipe Kerry?

I used a recepie from on here.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/146127-banana-bread-cake-pics.html

You have to really mix the egg in well as I have heard it can come out tasting egg like. But mine didn't at all it so so good! Didnt taste like a diet cake at all esp with the extra sweetner on top (i put lots on to make it extra sticky)
The lady who posted this cut it into 12 slices at 2 syns each but you could do 6 slices at 4 syns.

I will def be making this tomorrow night!!! im drooling at the thought of it lol

Also my lemon cake I do using the spanish orange cake from sw website but use lemons, how does yours turn out? Never thought to use essence.

Those cakes sound awesome!

Iv had a terrible day, I'm blaming hormones. Iv not eaten anything apart from chocolate today, disgusting I know. It's not even been that much.

Totally peed off at the world all day, starting to come out the other side now and planning to nip this in the bud, get out a walk tomorro hail or shine and be on plan.

How's everyone else doing?
X x

Aw loopy Lou Soz I had a bad day..... Here is my metaphorical hand to pull I back on the wagon

So another 100% day fore n feeling hood for it had my scan bran had over 2.5 litres of water no DVD but 1 hour walk and 20 mins on cross trainer that killed me!!!!!

I'm having a hungry day so reaching for more fruit!!!!!

We all have our off days and ive had plenty where ive eating just rubbish even eating those big dairy milk choc bars to myself in one day!
You cant change what you ate earlier today but you can plan for tomorrow so when you want to reach for the rubbish you have healthier food on hand instead. I always take strawberries and banana's to work for when I want to eat rubbish. Its taken me a good few weeks to train myself into eating them instead of choc or cakes! Hope your day goes better tomorrow for you :)

I too am reaching for the fruit tonight! here's hoping it gives me that sugar rush - 4 days no chocolate eeeeek thats amazing for me!! Not tried scan bran :-\ have you tried it in a cake recepie before??

The lemon cake I make is really lovely and light, and I always sandwich it with lf fromage frais mixed with sweetener and more essence. It's so yummy and tastes very naughty indeed, really lemony. You need to whisk the eggs and sweetener first until they triple in volume, thats the secret I think. I found the recipe somewhere on here originally, but have increased the flour from 2 to 3 oz and I find that's just perfect.

On a different note I've just come back from weigh in and am gutted to have gained half a pound :( Thinking of swapping to red/green instead of EE because I don't think it's working for me, even with upping my fluid intake to 2.5 litres a day. But I'm not giving up!!

I dont find ee works for me and I have changed to red/green days. im eating alot more veg in the evening but during the day I love my 2 heB's. Give it a go and see how you go at next wi?

Might have to give your version a go sounds lovely! Thanks for the tips :)

How has your weightloss been since changing from EE Kerry? And do you do more red or green? x

I do more red than green. I do ee if I fancy a roast.
Seems to be 1lb a week which I'm happy with - slow but steady!

Suppose it depends on if you like meat or can't live without potatoes, rice pasta.

I'd settle for 1lb a week! I'm more a carb lover than a meat lover, but I think I'm gonna settle for a mix depending on how I feel :)

Back