First day of the rest of my life come n join me

Well I ended up eating ice cream and some chocolate fingers oops!! I didn't however drink the wine. I had a sweet tooth n knew if I started drinking id have the other stuff too so at least some damage limitation. Saturday day time is normally my mist difficult time so I'm not too worried right now I'm telling myself to be 100% tomorrow n all shouldn't be lost

It's like you said lifes still for living!!

Good luck for the rest of the weekend all x

I've had 2 days on plan now, stayed on track 100% and feel really good for it!! Hope you've all enjoyed your evenings. I know I have we just chilled and watched grown ups on DVD and it was pretty funny, I did have a moment where I wished I'd picked up the bag of sweets on offer but it soon passed.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and there isn't too much temptation to knock us off track!

Morning all! Well I woke in a 'I hate the whole world and all that's in it' mood

I kinda feel hungover don't know if I slept too long or it a result of the crap I ate last night that I confessed to in my precious post but It certainly isn't alcohol related!

Im still tired after sleeping through the night n waking late! Think maybe I just bees to rest up a but this weekend

Feeling really fat today too yay! Aarrgh sorry for negativity! On a brighter note I was just coming in here to day I struggle to stick to any diet plan when I'm tired or moody etc but today which is normally my bad day I'm sticking to plan! N I'm gonna pop into h & b n puck up some scan bran to Erm....... Keep things moving over the weekend before my home WI Monday morning

I hope I've still lost after my slip up last night I think I should have I know I ate off plan ice cream n chocy fingers :-0 but looking at the whole week I've been really good! M the curry I made and have been eating for days turns out it's a ss curry! I didn't even realise so plenty of scan bran and super speed food so here's hoping

Have a lively weekend guys i'l pop back on later n see how you are all getting on xx

Hiya, hope everyones had a good day and managed to stay on plan!

I however have had a wonderful day out with OH who spoilet me rotten and I had lunch at the harvester, never been before and it sure was yummy! He's brought me the Zumba wii game which im going to stick on in the morning when he's out (wouldn't dare do it infront of him lol).

Its been a lovely treat and ive enjoyed it but im planning tomorrows meals and going to sort out work lunches.
Instead of thinking oh no ive blown it again or slipping back into old habbits im just going to carry on with the plan....after all we are in it to loose in the long run and a couple of meals won't ruin it in the long run!

I'm loving this thread :) I'm currently on my third week, having lost 4.5lbs the first then gaining 1lb the second. My problem is I find it hard to trust the plan. I did nothing to warrant a gain in the second week and I'm scared it's gonna happen again this week. the only thing I can think of is fluid retention so I'm doing the water challenge this week as well to maximise my chances. it's so disheartening when you don't get what you think you deserve. I'm going on holiday on 10th August-that's only 7 and a half weeks away- and I really want to shift some of this lard by then!

Morning guys!!! So weighed in this morning and wait for it..... I gained 2 lb!!! And I gained 1 lb last week I'm so upset but it's my own fault I stay on plan Monday to Thursday being 110% Friday it starts to slip then the weekend its out the window!

I'm surprised I've had such a gain though I mean 5 days on plan n 2 off aarrghh I just need to do this or don't but I gotta get some of this weight off it's making me so miseraable! Since losing all my weight I have gained back 1 stone 4 I just want to off!

I lost before on a vlcd I've gone on n off the vlcd so many times but find it so hard to stick to now I don't know how I done it before!! Part of me wants to go back to that but it's so impractical and makes me so distant and miserable! Plus I'm ttc so not really the best idea!

I'm hoping I've got a bit of water retention going on there too and I'm gonna try again as of right now!!
Hope u have more luck than me guys x

awww shell dont feel too bad i gained 1lb aswell and like u i have been 100% on plan and have felt so motivated!! I flexi syned for my MIL 60th birthday , and admit i had a few naughty things ooopss. It just makes me more determined this week!! chin up we can do this :D good luck to the rest of the ladies.

Hey!
Try not to get too disheartened, this could be naughties from the week before catching up, I bet if I keep at it u will defo show a loss next week, our bodies need time to adjust.

And look on the positives, u managed 5 good days from 7. That's more than u managed before so its good progress, u did it last week so u can do it this week again, build on what u have achieved so far!

I know what u mean about changing plans esp when.u think the one you follow isn't giving results, but we all know this works if we follow it. There's no point doing something where u feel deprived cause as soon as u stop it the weight will pile back on. Instead learn healthy habits for the long term, plus u need all the nutrients if ur planning on being a mummy. Good luck and here's to our on plan days this week!
X x x

Ok ok ok anybody care to join me for the 30 day shred.... I've only ever managed 9 days or so

It's a work out DVD only about 20 mins long well 30 include warm up cool down etc ur meant to do it for 30 days straight it claims u can lose up to 20lb on that time..... It's hard going though!

I've not heard of it either - thought it was to do with just eating certain foods for 30 days lol!!
Did you notice much difference last time you tried it?
I had such a bad weekend with harvester and pizza hut, had a sneeky peek at scales this morn n managed to loose 1lbs...go figure!! I can only asume its because I stuck to it apart from those meals and I did zumba yesterday.

How's everyone been today, 100%? X

Yeah could feel n see difference I lasted 12 days n flopped lol

lol, might have to give it a go just to see what its like!

Good luck if you decide to go for it again. Could set a mini target of beating the 12 days you did last time? I find that pushes me further to do more!

I think that what I'm gonna do if I make it to 12 days I would have broken my no exercise cycle at least

I have a Charlie brooks work out DVD never opened I could alternate the two hmmmm

Morning guys!! Woke up staaaaaarving today!!! Will take lots if free fruit with me today feeling very determined!

Have a good 100% day

30 day shred sounds hard! Although the results would be amazing.

Wi this morning and iv lost 2lbs, that's with my pizza hut meal out and the odd treat so I'm very pleased with that.

Hope everyone else is doing great!x

Can I join in? I've restarted sw yet again. Got so much to lose. I know sw works so well when you stick to it 100% and at work all day I do really well, but when I come home I eat everything in sight. I'm not starving myself during the day so I have no idea why I sabotage myself.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

First of all well done on that loss that's fab pizza ok just kidding

Of course anybody can join in it's funny how my thread is turning into a team lol

Well met me tell ya I've been good today so that's day 2 not finnished yet I know but got it all planned out but I'm feeling and looking massive !! I'm hoping it's just that on more aware now on back to weighing myself but seriously I've hot this huge bloat around my middle n all my clothes are tight!

I've not exercised yet other than my hour walk but I definatley will (convincing myself here)

When I get in from work is my time too I know I don't way enough in the day but even when I do I'm the same soar as well bot eat lots in the day for me lolj

Back