First day of the rest of my life come n join me

Oh no draw a line under the rolos n on we go to slimfinity and beyond!!

Reading this is such motivation for me!

I actually feel disgusted with myself in my clothes at the minute, they are all tight and ny bras are uncomfy. This motivates me no end, I start to trip up as my clothes get looser. I cant figure it out at all, u would think I would be spurred on to lose more. Also a habit of mine is telling myself that iv been this weight for so long, maybe I'm meant to be this weight. No more excuses! We deserve to take time for ourselves and look after us for a change.

Well done on keeping mostly in track, Iv had two good days and been out walking both days too, one walk was 20mins next was 40. It's a step in the right direction, however small, so that's hoe I'm thinking of it now. Each meal, each walk, each loaf of bread resisted is a small step in the right direction!
Keep up the good work people! X x

Hi loopy Lou like your mentality every step is a step in the right direction. I too have been walking 1 hour today n yesterday just need to step it up a bit n either get on that cross trainer or dog out my workout DVD!

I had been 100% on track today until hubby and I had a big arguement and then I went and did the food shop....bad idea! I've bought everything healthy for the rest of the week but I bought myself a kitkat chunky and ate it on the way home.....grrrr!!

Oh well, got a good day planned tomorrow and I'm not slipping up again.

Well done on staying on track and for the exercise!

3rd day of the rest of my life lol! How we ll doing? It's pouring down with rain here :-( bleh!!!

I wile up soo late don't know how I managed to redeem myself n get ready and little one ready n in school on time!! So no breakfast for me! Think ok try n grab a fruit salad to eat at my desk

Well I'm soo tired but probably coz I've not had my morning coffees or breaky or ha a chance to wake up!!!

Still it's Thursday so closer to the weekend! Have a great 100% day!

Im feeling really positive at the minute. Had a good day yesterday foodwise and also managed to go for a swim :)

Meals are all planned out for today - fruit salad & yogurt for breakfast (free), chicken & sausage hotpot with pasta for lunch (2 syns) and cheeseburger & salad for dinner (free + HEa&b) Banana, apple & yogurt planned for snacks.

I dont tend to do too bad during the weeks, its the weekends that I tend to go off the rails :-( Heading to MK to do some shopping on Saturday with OH and going to have to resist the temptation of Krispy Kremes :-(

I find the weekends the hardest part too.

I'm back on plan today after too many rolos last night!! Muller light and strawberries for breakfast and now chicken salad. Fancy potatoes tonight so going ee today!

Also had my wi today and lost 1lb yay! Even with the choc, so I'm happy. Keep up the good work everyone - this thread is keeping me going :)

well done everyone for staying on track :D I have been 100% for the last 2 days ,I am off to Ireland this weekend to celebrate my MIL 60th birthday. There will be your normal party food selection of sausage rolls , sandwiches etc I really dont know what to eat???? Any suggestions to keep me away from the birthday cake?? Helpppppp :confused:

Save some syns and allow yourself a little treat without going off the rails that's what I'd do anyway or atleast that is what I usually wish I had done once I've binged n caved in lol

Have saved some syns yayyy.... i suppose the plus side is, im helping with some of the catering so perhapes i can sneak some slimming world southern fried chicken in :D Good luck over the weekend ladies x

Excellent idea!!! Make a sw quiche too!!! I just had sw curry n chips so nice! N so filling I'm having that moment of doubt where I think how can I eat like this n still lose weight n worrying for a gain on monday...... Just reminding myself to trust the plan!!!!

Morning guys!!! Thank god it's Friday huh!! So another 100% day starts! I have a dental appointment this afternoon to start some dental work oh I hate the dentist! MUST NOT COMFORT EAT!

Had a bit of a blip last night.....fancied something sweet and stupidly got the biscuit tin out :-( Had about 6 rich teas and 1 choc digestive :-( Felt really annoyed with myself afterwards.

Start again today......

Morning guys!!! Thank god it's Friday huh!! So another 100% day starts! I have a dental appointment this afternoon to start some dental work oh I hate the dentist! MUST NOT COMFORT EAT!

Try not to worry about it...keep yourself busy to keep your mind off it :)

Morning!

Oh I can relate to that i hate the dentist too, I have a real phobia. Can't even take the kids my mum has to lol

This is where my real struggle begins, the weekend! So easy to be not prepared for long periods out of the house, or the invite out. I'm going out tomorrow night but kids have a sleepover at mines tonight. Lots of pizza crisps sweets. I think il cope tho, feeling pretty motivated.

Hope u get on ok today, good luck for the weekend!
Xx

Ok I lived through the dentist!!

I've had an awful day diet aside it's been horrendous I won't bore with details but damn!!! I'm home in my dressing gown now so all good :)

Only prob I'm waiting to hear from a friend if his coming over or not n if he does i'l almost certainly be drinking a wine or two

Hmm i'l cross that bridge when I come to it

Oh one of those days!

Well I'm having a couple of vodkas, defo need to relax!

All was going well until my dad appeared to take us out for dinner, pizza hut! Aaarrrggghhh. But I guess that's life and what flexing syns are for. I kinda vaguely thought about ordering something seperate from everyone else but I knew i would sit there wishing I had pizza, so I was sensible and ate two slices of pizza and mostly salad. Hey Ho. Hopefully won't do too much damage.

Enjoy ur night xx

Im using some flexi syns tonight too after a rubbish day at work and being socked on way home we are having pizza hut as a treat. Im going to enjoy it and not worry. Life's still for living! Enjoy your evenings :)

Back