First day of the rest of my life come n join me

Hi does anyone mind if I join :D I am back on this forum after some time away and need to get started again. I am an old hand at this now but really need to give myself a kick and lose my weight once and for all.

I know the plan inside out its putting it into practice where I am struggling :eek:

I restarted today and doing it without a class for the moment.

Wish me luck x

Welcome back to sw. I'm fairly new to the plan but slowly getting my head around it!

I don't go to class either so I love how supportive everyone on here is.

Good luck with getting back into the swing of things :)

welcome back, soccermom!

Hopefully we can motivate each other to 100% :)

welcome back soccermom and well done to everyone who's lost. I've been given some water tablets for fluid retention from the doc today so hopefully the scales will start being on my side soon :)

Hi does anyone mind if I join :D I am back on this forum after some time away and need to get started again. I am an old hand at this now but really need to give myself a kick and lose my weight once and for all.

I know the plan inside out its putting it into practice where I am struggling :eek:

I restarted today and doing it without a class for the moment.

Wish me luck x

Welcome back soccermum and good luck :) Everyone here is so friendly and supportive - together we can fight the fat and turn our backs on it once and for all :massmoon:

Thank you so much for the welcome back :D day 2 is going well. Just had my lunch bacon, advacado, lettuce and tomato wrap it was lush.

Following EE so pleased to be back.

So far today I've had millions of ryvitas (2xheb) with ex light philly (hea), plums, apple, nectarines and 2 yogurts....I'm starving!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hi...I just just joined SW today...Found this forum and it seems so helpful, hope you don't mind me joining in.

I have had loads of chicken, black beans, tomatoes, corn, green beans and a few cherries. I had 2 pieces of toast for breakfast with light philly but that was before I went and knew anything. I know I can do this!

Hi...I just just joined SW today...Found this forum and it seems so helpful, hope you don't mind me joining in.

I have had loads of chicken, black beans, tomatoes, corn, green beans and a few cherries. I had 2 pieces of toast for breakfast with light philly but that was before I went and knew anything. I know I can do this!

:welcome: Im sure you can do it - the people on here provide that little bit of extra support that really helps to keep you on track :D If you have any questions or worries with anything, feel free to ask!

Good luck on your first week :D

I lost 1lb at weigh in tonite, really pleased with that as I had sausage and chips and a Mr Whippy cornet on Sunday at the seaside :) I've been following red/green days for the last week which seems to be easier than EE and obviously more successful for me x

Well done on your loss!

Ive lost 1lb this week too. Go us! hehe Here's to another good week and to the scales going down :-D

Zoyabean, Hows your first few days going on sw?

Hope everyones doing well. Im back to 100% from tomorrow starting with a green day and im looking forward to the food ive planned

Well done Kerry! I can't understand people who are disappointed when they lose "only" 1lb.....I'd be thrilled to bits to lose that every week, would put me almost at target by christmas :)

Im well chuffed with the 1lb a week! its better than putting it on!! Plus we are probably more likely to stay slimmer doing it this way (im hoping!!) and ive heard it helps to stop any 'saggy' skin. I have alot to loose my target wont be met til 1st week of jan 2013 BUT thats only 1 and a half years not bad considering its taken 5 years to put on!

Thats so great that you will be at target for xmas - think of all the nice party dresses!! :-D

I'm crossing everything that I get there this time hun, am so fed up with messing about losing and regaining the same few pounds, This time I mean business! And as for the year and a half yours is going to take, well just look how fast the last 6 months have gone already....you'll get there in what seems like no time at all xx

Day 3 complete and feeling pretty good and in control. I'm using my syns at mealtimes so not indulging in choc, crisps etc and i'm not missing them....so far :rolleyes:

I ordered some new scales today so at least I will know exactly how much damage I have to undo, don't have any at the minute so i'm doing this blind at the minute.

Have a good day tomorrow people and well done on the weightloss Kerry.

Thank you to you both :)

I don't think I could live without my chocolate lol so well done on not having any so far!

Have a good day tomorrow too xx

Kerry - its going pretty well.
I did T/W/TH all on EE and then yesterday for "fun" did a red. No slips and I am not dying ;-)

There are so many threads here I kinda get lost so I have bookmarked this one until I get the swing of things.

I am happy to see everyone having a loss. My weigh in isnt till Tuesday but I am feeling good. Tomorrow I am doing the 5K race for the cure and I have walked or done a bit of Wii fit fun stuff. Trying to do something for 15 minutes a day at least.

Its hard to wrap my head around SW as I always did south beach so carbs were a big no no as well as fruit so saying its alright to each cherries and rice is weird!

Hope everyone's weekend is fabulous!

You can track posts by clicking on 'quick links' - top right hand courner of this page the clicking on 'subscribed threads'. Each time you comment on a thread it stores them here. Much easier than trying to go through all the posts lol.

Good luck for your run tomorrow and wi on tues! I cant imagine life without carbs. Im starting to do green days now my freezers full of the old quorn sausages lol. Bangers n mash mmmmm!

Everyone else having a good weekend? Im on holiday now so I would just like to STS this week while still enjoying the odd treat, im not going to worry too much about what I eat but I will be trying my best to choose sw friendly foods :)

Have a good weekend everyone xx

Hi all, hope you've enjoyed the glorious weather this weekend? I went to a 40th Birthday party on Friday nite but I drove, so only had a couple of cocktail sausages and a tiny piece of pork pie to syn. Indulged in a couple of bottles of Bud last nite, and went for a picnic at Malvern Hills today, synning a packet of french fries and a 2 finger kitkat. I had minimum syns on Thursday (the first day of my dieting week) and I'm not having any more now til weigh day. Do any of you lovely people save your syns so you can have more at the weekend?

Back