First day of the rest of my life come n join me

Ohh thanks for the quick links! The 5K went very well - I even jogged most of it ;-)
Today is my wi and I am hoping to see something since I have been super good. After the run we all went out to lunch and sat at a pub all day and I never drank or ate anything "bad". 1 week at a time is how I am taking it. going on holiday in 38 days so I want to drop a bit obviously. hope everyones weekend was fantastic!

I don't save my syns. I will use flexy syns if I go out at the weekend. I have a lot to loose so id rather use my syns now so that when things slow down I have room to 'cut back'.

Well done on the run!!

Hope everyone's wi this week goes well. I think I've put on but Tesco coming today, I'm sorting the fridge/freezer out n gettin back on plan! I feel so sluggish after the maccys, ice cream, scones, harvester etc! One good thing is that I'm not enjoying chocolate no more - my biggest weakness normally!

Have a good day.everyone x

only down 2...its a start ;-)

Well done on your loss!! Keep up the great work :)

Think of how many bags of sugar that is n how u would feel carrying them around with u in a bag. Crazy to think isn't it! It's helping me get back on track. I like visual images to keep me going. But maybe I'm a bit weird like that Haha!!!

Think of how many bags of sugar that is n how u would feel carrying them around with u in a bag.
OMG thats crazy - good way to think of it!

I always love that idea....it's even more effective when you imagine carrying them without EVER being able to put them down so you can have a breather ;)

I once looked up my friends weight loss so she could visualise how much weight she had lost and it actually came up with a 2 year old child or a car wheel! lol

I find its a good motivator cos to me theres no way I wanna be carrying those 6 bags of sugar ive lost so far! Although I have just put 2lbs back on this week :( *sobs*

Ah well back on track now :-D heres to a better week everyone!!

I sts this week Kerry so we'll both have to be extra good girls!! And I'm determined to lose when I step on those scales next week. My holiday is only 5 weeks away-yikes!-and I'd hoped to have done soooo much better than this :s

I once looked up my friends weight loss so she could visualise how much weight she had lost and it actually came up with a 2 year old child or a car wheel! lol

I find its a good motivator cos to me theres no way I wanna be carrying those 6 bags of sugar ive lost so far! Although I have just put 2lbs back on this week :( *sobs*

Ah well back on track now :-D heres to a better week everyone!!

May I join you, I totally agree with your topic, that’s what motivates me, the thought of how many bags of sugar I’ve lost and will no longer need to carry around with me, it’s a great motivator.:)

Jane x

Yeah its a great way to look at your loss :)

No one has posted for a few days on here, how's everyone doing?? I've been so bad for nearly 2 weeks now but back to it 100% tomorrow!

Hope everyone is doing well :) x

I've lost 1lb this week whoop whoop! Felt like a bloater when I got on the scales too so was pleasantly surprised,even though there was no reason why i shouldn't have lost :) Hope everyone else is ok? x

I've lost 1lb this week whoop whoop! Felt like a bloater when I got on the scales too so was pleasantly surprised,even though there was no reason why i shouldn't have lost :) Hope everyone else is ok? x

Hi everyone got weighed today lost 3.5lb and got SOW, I am buzzing :whistle:, I think doing 3 red days and 4 EE days must of worked.:)

Well done blue bunny.

Jane x

Well done to you both on the great losses!! :-D

Everyone ready for the weekend? Or do you find it easy to stay on track? X

Last edited:
Well done to you both on the great losses!! :-D

Everyone ready for the weekend? Or do you find it easy to stay on track? X

I find it hard to stay on track at the weekend, use most of my syns over the weekend on chocolate and fresh crusty cobs (small), then come monday I beat myself up about what I had because I feel so guilty, even those I know I can use my syns. Does anybody else feel the same about there weekend.:confused:

Jane x

I'm a bread addict so weekends are hard as I wanna eat all the bread in sight lol

This weekend I'm going to batch cook some door for during the week. Going to make a veggie quiche, quorn sausage stew/casserole and cook a chicken to keep in fridge and graze on when fruit isn't what I fancy.

I find the more I plan and cook on a weekend the better I am at sticking to it! So here's hoping I'm back on track :-D whoop!!

Hope you get through the weekend resisting those temptations :) its hard for us all but we can only try our best. Xx

I'm a bread addict so weekends are hard as I wanna eat all the bread in sight lol

This weekend I'm going to batch cook some door for during the week. Going to make a veggie quiche, quorn sausage stew/casserole and cook a chicken to keep in fridge and graze on when fruit isn't what I fancy.

I find the more I plan and cook on a weekend the better I am at sticking to it! So here's hoping I'm back on track :-D whoop!!

Hope you get through the weekend resisting those temptations :) its hard for us all but we can only try our best. Xx

I got round it today, I shopped online at asda :D instead of going round the shop and smelling the bakery, and I only got what i wanted saved £24 on shopping because i didn't put other things in the trolley i didn't need, my shopping will be delivered later on today, see how it goes. Like you I made mushroom and bacon soup, a quiche and fruit kebabs.:drool:

Jane x

Oooo yum they sound nice! Esp since its pouring it down.

I always find I do a healthier shop online, going around the shop I tend to put alsorts in the basket and when I get to the till I dont bother to say actually no I dont need that big bar of choc or the 2 loaves of white bread! Where as online you can review your basket and take things out :D well done on the huge savings!! I find shopping is just too expensive now! x

Oooo yum they sound nice! Esp since its pouring it down.

I always find I do a healthier shop online, going around the shop I tend to put alsorts in the basket and when I get to the till I dont bother to say actually no I dont need that big bar of choc or the 2 loaves of white bread! Where as online you can review your basket and take things out :D well done on the huge savings!! I find shopping is just too expensive now! x

Shopping arrived:) the gentleman carried the bags right into my kitchen, I am happy:giggle:, from now on no more carrying heavy bags for me.:D

I agree with you there kerry it is just too expensive to do any type of shopping.:sigh:

Jane x

Back