First day on alli

Rissole76

Ok so I started alli today, would have liked xenical but was too scared that the doc would say no, it was bad enough at the chemist, you could clearly tell she didn't want me to try them, although my bmi is 30. I want to lose 3 stone but would be happy with 2. I have been big for as long as I can remember, I tend to stick to a plan for a couple of weeks then fall off the wagon, so I'm hoping that this will scare me into staying on track, I know I can do it, if I just try!

Good luck Lara! :)

Good luck your be fine !! Xx

Good luck your be fine !! Xx
Hiya
I see your doing SW too, how do you find doing SW with the Xenical? Im doing SW with Alli, so just wondering how you work it with your syns etc. Do you literally stick to the SW plan to the t but just watch the fat count? Do you still have the HE's etc?
Too many questions! lol What have your weekly losses been like?
Thanks so much

I focus on sw only I don't calorie count fat count and I eat things outside the xenical rules! I just do everything I've always done on sw salmon cheese eggs! Including all my hes.

I've only had side effects when I've been naughty and find an average loss of 1.5 a week but have lost up to 4.5!!!

Are you doing both?! Xx

Back