First day on Alli

Mini~Mummy~2~B

So I decided to take the plunge and try Alli before getting Xenical from my doctors. Might sound daft but figured if I didn't like it I wasn't wasting doctors time etc.

So yesterday I ate low fat as I was worried about left over fat still in my digestive system when I started taking the tablets. I just took my first one with breakfast and I have my day planned out. Does this look ok? I'm so nervous of getting something wrong and having the dreaded "treatment effects" :p

Eh?!!! Lol... As long as you stick to less than 5gm per 100gm and no.more than 15gm per meal, then honestly, you have nothing to worry about! :) (as long as the rules are the same as the xen)... Then if you stick to your calorie allowance....the lbs will fall off! Good luck and enjoy! :p

Iv been on them 3 days now, I'm just trying to stay under 1,200 calories and no more than 15mg of fat in my total meal. So far so good for me. I'm finding because I'm checking all of the labels for my food I'm more aware of the calories, sugar and fat contents of my meals which in turn is keeping me from straying from my diet just incase I have an embarrassing moment! Ha.

Good luck though, fingers crossed we will both be skinny mini's together!

Thank you both! So far so good. No problems whatsoever with what I ate yesterday so have a similar day planned today.

The booklet that came with the Alli said that for my weight (15 and half stone) I should eat up to 1800 calories a day. Makes sense I think as my TDEE from online calculators is about 2200 so should lose weight at 1800. Was lower yesterday but felt I ate plenty.

Good luck, I'm on day 4 of Orlistat. I have to be honest my daytime fat intake is minimal, the weather is helping though as its so hot. I'm trying to stick to 3 meals per day, lots of water, no eating after 7pm. I have a low calorie hot choc with cream as a treat before bed lol. I am using mfp to calculate my food, its brilliant. Good luck x

Iv been on them 3 days now, I'm just trying to stay under 1,200 calories and no more than 15mg of fat in my total meal. So far so good for me. I'm finding because I'm checking all of the labels for my food I'm more aware of the calories, sugar and fat contents of my meals which in turn is keeping me from straying from my diet just incase I have an embarrassing moment! Ha.

Good luck though, fingers crossed we will both be skinny mini's together!

I'm on 1,500 calories max per day too as well as taking Xenical - Worked wonders so far! Good luck - Am sure you will notice the benefits of a reduced calorie diet along with the little blue pills soon! :)

I hope so, my problem is even though it hasn't even been a week I still expect to see the change. Haha. If I can keep it up for a month hopefully I should see a big change!

Back