First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Night night Donna and big huge pats on your back for getting to day 3 unscathed....well in 75mins anyway hehe, hope you're feeling better tomorrow sweet dreams and thanks :) xxx

Hi Girls,

Sorry I havent posted Ive been manic busy the past few days. Im grand thanks for asking.

Ninababes I didnt know you had a new job?? Anywhere exciting?
Well done on getting to the gym! Im going to a boxercise class tonight in the gym so it should be fun!

Donna day 4 today hun?? Well done for keeping at it.

How is everyone feeling today? ive my 1st litre of water gone. Aiming for 4 litres today.

Hiya louise.. just home from work.

You sound so much happier hun, well done you!! for sticking it out and making it through!! :)
I dunno what day im on :rolleyes: i m just doing it lol
I had a bad weekend, but im back on track now, so i spose its day 3 again???
Anyway main thing is the scales are down again so im happy :D
I know i said id stay away.. but you dont do ya!

NINA... thanks so much for that last post hun, sorry i missed it till now. :)

Ive just got through 2.5ltrs so far 2day, the water is'nt a problem for me, i love it, and i seem 2 be thirsty all the time.

Well gotta go do the school run now, be back later... bye all xxx

Evening all well i've been in bed ALL day this stupid cold's hit me really hard i've just had no energy atall just had some beans on toast for tea which i know is all carby but it's all i could manage and that's all i've had 2day ooo except 1 shake.

New job is a community mental health nurse....just finished my mental health nurse training a few weeks ago hence why i've had so much free time lol but i start my induction on the 1st and then my new job on 8th but i've been on placement there since January so i know everyone and they're really lovely

Laney so glad you're doing well, how did the boxercise go?
Donna well done bet you're feeling better already after that first few days back on SS

Ooo and last night i neded up having over 6litres of water lol was up nearly all night weeing but you do need to intake more when you exercise lol need to get drinking this evening have only had 2 litres as i've been in bed....just hope i feel better tomorrow then i can get back to the gym :-D......i do get a bit addicted to it sometimes lolol

Morning girls,

Boxercise was ok! Only ok! Good class but I wont be doing it again.
Typical gym studio....mirrors all along one wall and windows all across the other wall. The class was full of really skinny girls and I was just too self concious. I think Ill stick to the walking for the moment!

Nina well done on the new job. Sounds very interesting and is an area close to my heart. My sis had been in and out of St Itas for a long time. 6Litres?? How on earth did you manage that? I struggle with 4!!

Donna how are you today hun? You still with us?

Afternoon Laney ooo sorry you didnt enjoy boxercise WHY do they put mirrors everywhere grrrr the ladies section of my gym has mirrors everywhere but to be honest it just spurs me on coz i look at all my layers of fat hen im hunched over the bike and think OMG how the hell did i get like this without noticing....quite scary really and it's usually empty....dont think i could be kicking ass surrounded by mirrors though.

Laney re the water i've always drank a lot....when i used to drink not water i'd easily drink 4-5litres cant go to bed at night without water either as i wake up a few times in the night with a dry mouth and i'm not even diabetic so goodness knows how much i'd drink if i was!!!

Well i'm still full of a cold and got that gross sticky yellow snot (sorry tmi) so no gym for me again today :( so instead i washed up and vacced up made myself get all sweaty although i im honest i think it was the cold that made me get sweaty and now i'm just glugging water hehe and this darn cold better be gone tomorrow coz i want to go to the gym :(

How are you getting o today? is the water going down well?

Hiya,

Yeah water is going better for me today. Ive had 2 litres and just starting my 3rd. Hopefully I should have my 4 litres today. Looking forward to this evening cos Im on 790 this week so something to eat when I get home. Although Im a bit scared about my weigh in cos its a 790 week and TOTM! Ah sure well see. Im starting to enjoy the diet now so no hassle if it dosent come off!

I hope your feeling better soon Nina x

Aww i'm sure you'll be fine....dd you read the thread about the gril who's now lost 4 stones in 11weeks it's her 790 week and totm and she lost 4lbs this week!!!!! So dont let it get you down you're gonna do wonderful if you're really careful hat you pick and have very low GI and very low carbs it shouldnt take you out of ketosis!!!!

Well done on the water front i'm not even on 2 litres yet lol but i will be lolol

Afternoon girls :wavey:
Yes im still wiv ya hunny!! :)
Alls still going great.

Took the kids to the fun fair last night, late back.
Been work then shopping at tesco's after, all that yummy food.. ummm... but i was good, at the mo im not even tempted, im feeling great :D

Nina hun, rofl at you "kicking ass surounded by mirrors" :rotflmao:
But hun, so sorry your not feeling well :patback: hope your better soon. xx

Louise im totally with you on the gym thing.. thats what puts me off :(.

LOL i started writing last post, then had to see to my daughter, came back to pc, finished it, posted it and you guys had post again lol :)

Hi Donna lovely to see you :)

Oooo i LOVE the fair not been for YEARS...was it really fun? Well done you resisting all that temptation in tescos!!!!!! Hey one great thing about a cold is i get to put the heating on and not fee guilty teehee even my bunnies loved me for it last night as it was so cold we didnt lock them in the kitchen....they had free range of the lounge and thankfully didnt chomp any wires as they often have a bad habit of doing they're now both snuggled up under my mums rocking chair fast asleep bless em

God it was rotten. Theres me jumping about and all my bits jumping about with me and all the skinny girls not even breaking a sweat. I was mortified! Think Ill stick to my walking from now on.

Donna well done. I have to say I cant go shopping yet. I tried it once and was eating the contents of the trolly on the way round :D so I dont think Ill be doin that yet!

Are the bunnies better Nina? yeah I saw that post alright! its amazing how much she has lost so quickly!

Theyre wuss bags my bunnies.....they wouldnt know how to b real bunnies if they tried....yesterday when i was in bed i let them come upstairs to keep me company and parsley jumped on the bed demanding cuddles oh and they're addicgted to chocolate (i know it's bad for them) to the point where my OH had a packet of chocolate raisens yesterday and they know it's chocolate they both shot out from under the chair and were climbing up his legs to get to them lol if they hear any warappers rustling they assume it's for them and are all round your legs lol Parsleys a poorly bun at the minute though....he was diagnosed with intestinal parasites a few months ago which have neurologically affected him and he should be dead apparently but you wouldnt know there was anything wrong with him but he has 6weekly blood tests and everytime he goes his blood results get worse so now he's on a months worth of treatment in the hope his bloods will get better but he HATES being given it...im covered in scars where he's lacerated me when trying to give him the cream and he goes into startled rabbit mode when you chase after him....hunches himself up and puts his head down and looks really sorry for himself he's a sweety pie but thank god for pet insurance!!!!!

Well im officially a wuss ive put a jumper on and have the heating on and the fire and im still cold lol is it really that cold outside today?

Its cold alright but not freezing. Id love to be tucked up :sigh:
Im sitting in my boring office trying to reconcile bank statements!
How interesting!

I suppose I should really say Im supposed to be reconciling bank statements instead Im on the internet typing away on minimins!

Roll on 5pm! Actually roll on friday!! No wait Ill go one better...roll on this time next thursday cos Ill be going on my hols the next day :D

Ooo are you going anywhere nice? Well im now starting my 2nd litre of water lol

Oh Nina Im so excited!!
im going to Las Vegas for 5 nights and San Fransisco for 3 nights. Flying out on friday the 5th. I have it booked about a year and we have saved really hard for it. I booked a grand canyon trip...were getting picked up by pink suv jeeps from the hotel and stopping off at hover dam on the way, then were getting into a helicopter and going to the bottom of the canyon and getting a boat down the colerado river! I just cant wait!!! im also looking forward to food! Im doing the 1000kcal plan when Im away and ssing when I get back. I dont plan on going mad but I will enjoy myself.

I just wish I was skinnier going away!

OH i remember coz i'm immensly jealous about your holiday lolol you lucky thing :p wow only 7days to go then and you'll be on your way to HEAVEN i am SO jealous!!!!!!! And hey you're skinnier than you would have been had you not dieted!!!!!!!

Thats very true Nina!
I did plan on starting this months ago but hey.....the usual story.
I plan to walk the legs off myself. Although Im a bit scared of the hills in San Fran incase I can manage them? I really am unfit! I do get embarrassed very easily at things like that! Ive never not fit into an aeroplane seat but I do even be embarrassed if the seatbelt is stretched out the full length :eek:

I think I need a t-shirt that reads I HAVE ISSUES :p:rolleyes:

lmao and right i'll tell u a lil story of my mum...my mum is morbidly obese and for medical reasons can't do CD but that's another story anway we went to Kos a few yrs ago and when we first got there mum could barely walk around the hotel she was that unfit and day by day we walked EVERYWHERE and a lil bit further every day....by the end of the week she'd gone from not being able to walk to the pool without stopping for a breather to walking over a mile along the beach and the beach was a 15min walk from the hotel!!!!! So don't feel embarrassed think of how fit you'll be getting and it's better to find it difficult than a breeze as you know its doing you some good!!!!

Sorry louise, sorry nina been having a look around.
I cant find that post you were both on about??
Also do you know how to do a glitter name thingy lol ? :)

Back