First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

pineapple

Silver Member
Hi guys,

I did Lipotrim before going on hols and lost 22lbs I went on holiday, had a fab time eating and drinking and regained about 10lbs! I had heard before going on hols that Cambrisge shakes had a much nicer taste so have got my appointment tonight! I had a lipo shake this morn tho just to get the ball rolling. I was on the VHL site, but been told its closing down so came here to find a new support group.

Look forward to getting to know you all.
x:)

Grace

Hia Pineapple...yea it's a bit of a bummer about VHI thread...Laney set up a site here also, but i'm not really computer literate! so can't find her link, Laney was also on the VHI thread, you probably know that anyways...well I'm on day one of CB SS and not so bad so far...Well Pineapple, i know like Laney said she is on the website a lot..so will i, because i need to keep my mind occupied..i have such little will power...and i'm desperately trying to lose 2 stone and i will be happy...so any tips, no matter how lame they are, much appreciated..and best of luck yourself...talk soon Grace xxxx

Hiya Grace, I am the same, I canna find Laneys post, think Lucy is coming over as well, so hopefully one of us will find her soon!

I have struggled with diets for so long and been on and off Lipotrim more times in the alst year than I care to think, I always seem to do a week here and there for a quick start but I seem to forget to start another healthy eating regime after these so called quick starts!!

I too woudl like to lost 2 stone and I knwo these fluid diets work, just looking forward to getting the cambridge shakes tonight to see if they are as good as everyine says!!

I think I will commit to one month and need people to be strict, I notice on the alst forum that people cheated all the time and thats no good for me as I am easliy led!!!

Whats your stats?

Mines are as follows

Female
5ft 4inc
14st 8lbs

Want to lose 2 sotne initally then do the rest by a more conventional method i.,e Scottish Slimmers!

x

No wonder I couldnt find you guys! Your on the CD returners thread!!
Never mind once I know where you guys are!

Ok what stages are you guys at??

Pineapple your day 1 yeah??
What about you Grace?

Grace

Hia Guys..thank God...at least we are getting this up and running, fair play to Laney, I would never have thought of this site!!!.
Well I'm starting today...like you Pineapple, on and off diets, tried CD before but failed, and like you said, there was too many people falling off the wagon..(not saying i won't, i'm the worlds worse), but need lots of support, because i feel if one falls then it's okay for me to!!! urhaa...God I have no opinion!..
my stats is

Female 30
5ft 2
11st 5lbs..

want to lose 2st...
Hi Laney, i'm day one aswell, my CDC is away for a few weeks and I think I only got enough for 2 weeks???, that's my own fault as I was on and off CD before, but am determined this time, maybe this is faith, new site, new start!!!! oh yea and has anyone tried the choc-orange, they are meant to be lovely...
Grace xxxx:)

Hiya,

Grace is Dee your counsellor?? My CDC is away too so maybe its just a coincidence.

The worst thing I could possibly have done is binge on saturday. its Day 8 for me today and it feels like day 1 all over again. I was in bad form and I just ate everything in sight...hense the low weight loss for first WI!

Anyway..onward and upwards! Ive found this website gr8 because there is always someone who will have gone through the same thing and will be able to answer your questions! Im doing SS for another 2 weeks then a 790 week to get me ready for hols so Im really looking forward to that.

Ive joined a thread called September challenge so my goal for september if possible is to loose 20lbs? I will try my damned hardest.

I think Lucy might be having problems swapping over so check the VHI thread every now and again just incase shes stuck.

My stats are
Female
5 ft 3
Start weight 16stone
Current weight 15stone 9

Hia Laney...
At least you got 8 days out of your way, that's great fair play...dont worry you'll be fine, you sound like me, if i have as much as a tiff with my hubby, i'm back to emotional eating..so we're all the same hon...anyways it's monday, new day, new start, new site!..so is it 3 weeks you staying on your SS for? and then the 750 meal?...God dont mind me Laney, I will probably be haunting you with questions, as I'm in and out of site all day! should be doin my work, but i would rather concentrate on what I will look like in a months time!

Hiya,

Yeah altogether ill have 3 weeks of SS then 1 week of 790 then 2 weeks of 1000 but then back to ss full time. Im going on hols so I want to be able to eat out! I think on the CD its good that every 5th week you can look forward to eating something on your AAm week!

where did you post your original thread laney? i couldna find you at first?!

anyway were here now huh! this forum is more complicated than vhi, sure we'll get used to it!

i canna wait to see if the cambridge shakes are better than lipo tonight! my lady is going away as well for 2 weeks,. so i'm left with the choice, do i buy enough for 3 weeks or do i just buy one week and see how i go then if i manage go to another counciler or back to the chemist for lipo if needs be til she returns?!!

No no definately buy enough for the 3 weeks. Im the same at the moment Ive 3 weeks supply and will weigh myself on a sunday and ive to email my counsellor for discipline and tell her my losses.

I did the lipo too for about 8 weeks but couldnt stomach the shakes. On CD I hate the soups but each to their own. I stick to the Strawberry, Choc Mint(I love this hot) and the chocolate tetras.
I got bars this week to so I had a caramel yesterday and a cranberry crunch today. Theres a lot of chewing on them so its good! Im struggling on my water today tho. ive only a litre gone so far.

I just posted on the general CD forum. This site works different so that you dont have to post on this thread all the time. You can hop in and out of all the threads as much as you like. If you have a question or need advise on something you cant find...post a new thread on the Cambridge diet forum (not returners) and someone will be back to you asap.

You should do your ticker so you can monitor your weight loss.
I was a bit daunted too when I found this site cos it was so much more complex but youll get the hang of it fairly quickly.

Grace

Oh God you guys, i find this site a bit confusing also..I'm also starting to panic, I think I only got enough for two weeks, hopefully my councillor will be back by then, you see i get mine posted to me!!!.
Laney i agree the soups are not the best. but as for the shakes i think they are quite nice actually, i especially love fruits of the forest...also Laney, is it the senond week you can have the bars?...Grace xxx

No no definately buy enough for the 3 weeks. Im the same at the moment Ive 3 weeks supply and will weigh myself on a sunday and ive to email my counsellor for discipline and tell her my losses.

I did the lipo too for about 8 weeks but couldnt stomach the shakes. On CD I hate the soups but each to their own. I stick to the Strawberry, Choc Mint(I love this hot) and the chocolate tetras.
I got bars this week to so I had a caramel yesterday and a cranberry crunch today. Theres a lot of chewing on them so its good! Im struggling on my water today tho. ive only a litre gone so far.

I just posted on the general CD forum. This site works different so that you dont have to post on this thread all the time. You can hop in and out of all the threads as much as you like. If you have a question or need advise on something you cant find...post a new thread on the Cambridge diet forum (not returners) and someone will be back to you asap.

You should do your ticker so you can monitor your weight loss.
I was a bit daunted too when I found this site cos it was so much more complex but youll get the hang of it fairly quickly.

yep! Im on my 2nd week and I got caramel, toffee and cranberry bars. Now dont get too excited there no dairy milk or anything but they are nice :D

I have a bit of a dilemma. I went to buy bridget jones knickers at lunchtime and where they pushed me in in on one bit they splodged me out on another bit! God the things women have to go through. Now Im all in a bloody tissy about going to the thing at all :sigh:. Everything was super licra where you couldnt breadth

Hi Everyone,
I've been at this lark for the past 4 weeks and have lost 20lbs...... I'm completly thrilled, but a bit upset coz I can't seem to see any results.... Does anyone know whatweight equates to a dress size??

Hi dshine

I think Mike said 14-21lbs is a dress size but personally I think it depends on where your buying the clothes etc. Do you feel good?? If so I think thats the main thing.

20lbs in 4 weeks is absolutely brill. What part of Southern Ireland are you from?

The girls on this thread all came over from the VHI website. Theyve just closed their chat rooms down to non members :cry:

Whats your stats?

LANEY have you tried the ones that have the build in bra as well? they are better than the knickers.

dshine, well done on the fantastic weight lose, maybe you dont notice but i bet others do? i heard its 8lbs a dress size, but i dont agree with that. maybe thats the case when your thin to start with but when you carry extra weight all over its prob a whole lot more before coming down a dress size. before hols i lost 22lbs but was still we=aring the same clothes, some were really tight to start with and were fitting better so i noticed it that way. so what am saying i guess it depends if your starting off aize fitted you perfectly or were a bitty snug, that will determine how much you need to lose before going down to the next size.
x

Hi Laney,
I'm in Cork......
My stats are
35yrs,
5'7"
Started at 15Stone 11pounds
8 first week
6 second week
6 third week
4th weigh in on Thurs.

Was doing great but had a bag of walkers crisps last night, thats the 1st time I've broke it...... They were the nicest, most tastiest and satisfying thing I've ever eaten!!! So don't feel bad at all actually.

Hi Pineapple,
Afraid not no one has said a word to me about weight loss, my boyfriend keeps telling me that he'll wake up one morning and I'll be half the size I was going to bed.... So I'm waiting for that to happen.
Seriously though it's very disheartning.

Hi Everyone, just joined from the other forum, nice to see a few familiar name here. Im due to see my cd counsellor tomorrow night for the first time, then im awayyyyyy. Hope to lose a stone and a half at least. Good luck to everyone..

Back