First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Yay!!! :talk017:

I think everyone is here now!! Lucy I used my email address to log you on but you can change all those details under the User CP! Your flying already...I see you have your ticker up and working!

Leaz ... best of luck with your meeting..lets know how you get on.

Girls are we all gonna stick to this one thread?? I wasnt sure whether to keep posting on the other threads too? Everyone seems to float on and off different threads. Its not like the other site.

Anyway Im off to bed now. I just had my strawberry shake a while ago so Im a bit full. I loved the strawberry last week but it reminded me of the lipotrim one tonight. I hope it was just a blip cos Ive millions of them!!

Night night!

I'll stick to this thread as I'll get confused if I go on too many! If I see a good one I may jump on it but I'll make this my main point of contact. Hope all went well Leaz. Let us know how you got on :)

Good morning!!!

Well had my first meeting last night with the Cambridge lady! Affa nice to talk to someone who has done it and is wanting to go back on it soon herself, I am hoping it will help anyway.. Couldna wait to get home last night to try these shakes, think I have built it up to be something it wansa tho... Still a bit better than the lipo shakes but not as nice as I had expected, I could still taste the poweder! ANyway I suppose nothing is ever going to taste as good as what we have been used too huh?! I am going back on sat as she is going away next week, happy i'll get to see her again and hopefully by then I will be into the swing of things. She was aying I

whoops!!

I was saying that she said I could add a meal if I wanted if say for example I had a night out or something? So long as I stuck to protien and salad etc. Quite happy with that as I think I might have something like that most weekends, something to look forward to and also keep me sane!! Also by knowing I can do it I wont eat something then think oh well sod it i javbe broken it anayway so can eat everything! I'll know i have chosen wisley and can carry on the next day.
So thats me on day 2 already! Oh by the way I weighed in at 14st 9lbs on her scales (14st 8lbs at mine in the morning)

How is everyone today? Glad to see we are all signed up now!
x

Morning guys,

Id like to try to stick to the one thread too...it just gets too confusing!

Pineapple! So your on the bandwagon now!!
The shakes arent disgusting but they arent nice. They taste a bit better than the lipotrim. What flavours did you get?? My first week I got all the flavours to try but I only stick to certain ones myself!

Day9 in the CD house as they say :D Im feeling gr8 today. Im all set for my black tie do tomorrow. Bought heated rollers at the weekend and tried them out and I seriously will be a ride!!

Hows everyone today?

Morning,

I'm doing good today. Had a disaster with a magazine I'm working on and had to come in super early this morning. Got up at half 5 to get the half 6 train! Now I am starving and tired. :(

I find the shakes really nice if you mix them with a blender (I use a hand one). I am addicted to the banana tetras at the mo which is weird cos I usually hate banana flavoured things!

Laney, you are going to be a gorgeous babe at black tie do with this new found confidence! :)

Grace

:cry:Morning guys...well i'm one to talk, 'no i'm so going to stick to it'!!! yea that's right got home yesterday evening after day 1! and binged out!!! God i'm such a disaster..i feel so depressed...just went to bed after scoffing last nite, and was utterly..so got up this pm and said..right Grace...that's it girl, you're going to stick to it.

So girlies dont mind me, i'll probably be on this site half the day annouying you all. Glad your all doing great, it makes me feel better, when I read success stories, gives me more motivation. THIS TIME IS FINAL, WATCH THIS SPACE!... chat soon xxxx

Grace chick I did the exact same thing on my first day. I had my 2 shakes for brekkie and lunch and come dinner time I thought f*ck it and I got a chinese!! But do you know what I think I needed to do it to get it out of my system cos Im fine now.

Girls do any of ye know anyone who has done salsa slims?? I was thinking of doing it but a bit embarrassed to go on my own.

I dont know about new found confidence! Youd swear I lost 5 stone not 5 lbs! But I do feel good :)

Hey girls gald your all in fine fettal! Grace its over with now, just get cracking today, we all know exactly what its like, we are hear for each other. If it was easy we would be skiny minies! Away for a coffee! I have a chocolate tetra thingy in with me today, roill on next week til I get the bars!!!
x

Grace

Your great girlies...thanx for that boost...God i dont feel so bad now..

And here's a coincidence for you Laney pet...I'm signed up for Salsa Slims starting next Tuesday!!! can you believe it, CB must have an effect on our wee brains! I'm starting on my own, because my buddys refuse to go and most of them are in the gym, (which I am so not a goer of), so i will keep you posted on that one..there is a website for the different parts of the country it's on. the site is Stepping Out, i have heard so much about it, i'm actually looking so forward to it, because i love dancing, (not that i'm good or anything, but just like to shake my butt! let me know how you get on if you decide to join, i think there is so many places in each location, it's a ten week course, costing 110 euro for an hour 1 day per week, hope that helps you...:) Grace xxxxx

Morning All,
Hope everyone is cool and the gang this morning.....
Very bad remembering the names, but to whoever was asking about the salsa slim, I tried it and it was fantastic and I could see howgood it would've been if i had stuck to it. Unfortunatley I went on my own and everyone else there was with a friend, so when it came to doingpaired dancing I ended up dancing on my own..... which made me feel like a complete looser!!! Now I go to aqua aerobics again on my own, butit's completly different because most of the excercising is done on your own anyway, so this works for me..... Hope this helps.

I've not tried salsa slim but I did salsa dance classes and loved them! its tiring but so much fun you don't even notice you are exercising. I had to stop because its not a good time or location for me. :(

Grace, forget about it and move on. Today is another day. I had the biggest take away ever on sat and am just trying to forget about it. xxx

Hi Guys,

I am here. Found my way round this site finally. Lucy isnt here yet thou eh... I have been on VHI this morning and she hasn't been on there either.

I had my forst weigh in last night. i lost 7.5 pounds which i was really pleased with. Good luck you guys who are just starting this diet i have found it a lot easier than i expected.

Hey Rach, glad to see you here! Well done on the weight loss. Thats fantastic! What are your stats as you may be similar to me. I'm 5'7'' and now 12.1st. Started at 12st.

Wel done rach 11 - thats great, I really cant wait to get to sat and get weighed again, I love the first week as its always such a good loss... fingers crossed anyway!

Well ladies I just had the choc tetra and I take i back what I said earlier, it was bllody lovely, it was like drinking the milk from cocoa pops!!! scrummy! I wont get home til about 9pm tonight (i do arcylic nails in my part time) so I am expecting to be starving, think I'll try one of the sopus tho, took, mushroom and chicken and the chilli - any good?!

Im soooooooooooooo hungry today :(
I had the toffee bar at about 11 this morning fir my brekkie but I didnt really like it. I ate it anyway but all I can think about is food. Id love a big dirty sausage sandwich or something :sigh:. Trying to drink the water to forget about it! But it just wont seem to go away

how do you get a ticker?

Laney come on hun (I meant it when I said I was gonna be firm) if you eat that suasage sofie (which I knwo you wont) you will feel really wrotten afterwards. Tell yourself, you are the boss and food is no longer making your life choices for ya. X

Back