First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

God Im starving today!
Havent struggled this much before :(

Hello louise & lucy :)
Yes im the same lucy, being stressed always turns me to food!
Ive always been a comfort eater, i know i look upon food as a magic potion which we'll make me feel better... but it never does, does it!
I pulled phone out of the socket louise! But i hear through family today my stepmum's gone back to him (fool) But 1 good thing is he should leave me alone now! lol
Diet front im back on it today Day 1 (part 666) So far so good, drinking lots of water!!!
Stick with it louise, you can do it hun, you made it this far your a star!!!!
About the 790 thing.. i dont know as ive never made it that far yet lol!!
Be back later.... Donna xxx :wavey:

yes, it is my treat! You are allowed a max of 2 cans a day as far as I know. Not diet coke as it has a different kind of acid in it which we aren't allowed. Nice to have a treat huh?! :happy036:

Best of luck with the re-start. I am in the same boat. Keep being bad! Starving today but glugging down loads water to try and survive it! xxx

Thanks lucy, didnt know that.
Im gonna go with out it for as long as poss, but nice 2 know its there.
Thanks lucy, same to you hun, we'll keep track of each other yeah?
Im really pleased with myself at the mo :D cause ive just made it past tea time!!! woohoo!!!!
Cooked tea for my partner and 2 girls, dished up, chucked left overs straight in the bin, washed up, all cleared away, no problemo!!!
So chuffed i didnt pick!
Got 1 more pack left to go 2day, holding out till 9pm ish.

Good evening girls well it was my WI on Friday and lost 4lbs so am very pleased coz i hadnt been weighed for 2 weeks and when i'd weighed myself the friday before i'd put 6lbs on from not dieting ATALL that week following my op so i was a VERY Happy bunny on Friday :-D

Went to SIlverstone this weekend for H2Bs birthday present and been a pig have had pizza hut pizza, jaffa cakes, chocolate muffins, rice pringles mmmm it was yummy and havent been having my tetra's either so i've got 2 over again this week grrr weighed myself about 5 mins ago and accrding to my scles i've put 3lbs on which isnt too bad considering it's night time and i've been a pig all weekend AND i can go back to the gym tomorrow once my stitches are out woohoo :-D

Lucy glad you've had a lovely weekend and 1lb is nothing you'll soon have that off this week if you get back on the wagon today and lots more and you'll look beautiful for your hols :-D

Donna well done for getting through the last few days of SS after my 5day stint i can honestly say i have a lot of respect for all you SSers you have amazing will power to stick to it, part of me is glad i'm not allowed to do it lol!!!

Laney well done you on your 2nd WI that's a fantastic weight loss, bet you're so thrilled :-D
Pineappe hope you've been having a lovely weekend and well done you for sticking to it!!!!

Thanks nina :)
Well done on the 4lbs loss hun.
Sounds like you've had a good weekend lol...
I wouldnt worry about it, 3lbs is not too bad, you'll have that gone bye friday, im sure. Good luck. Donna xx :)

Wow, your getting married too!!
So am i. hopefully may 08, we've penciled in a date with the church and a venue, gotta get back to them end of oct.
Im just waiting really to see how cd goes for me, as i dont wanna be a "big" bride lol
We've been on about doing it for over a year now, and i kept saying we'll set a date after ive lost my weight, but obviously it dont work like that. Hopefully with a date in place it might give me a boot up the behind to do this diet!
I keep looking through all me bride mags, to keep me focused (well i hope it will ) :)

Wow, your getting married too!!
So am i. hopefully may 08, we've penciled in a date with the church and a venue, gotta get back to them end of oct.
Im just waiting really to see how cd goes for me, as i dont wanna be a "big" bride lol
We've been on about doing it for over a year now, and i kept saying we'll set a date after ive lost my weight, but obviously it dont work like that. Hopefully with a date in place it might give me a boot up the behind to do this diet!
I keep looking through all me bride mags, to keep me focused (well i hope it will ) :)

Hiya Donna :)

Yup 5th July 2008 we get married at a church in Bentham and then reception in the Lake District :) Where are you planning on getting married?
That's exactly why i'm doing the CD becoz i want to be lovely and slim when i walk down that aise and to be honest it's the only thing keeping me motivated to do it. We've had the date set for 14months now and i did join WW last October but only lost 17lbs from then to July lol so that didnt motivate me enough to shift the lbs but i think now it's getting closer...gotta order my dress size in Jan...that's why i'm more determined plus we booked honeymoon in the Maldives and i'm not gonna feel uncomfortable and having to hide all my bulges in that heat lol
Hows the wedding planning coming along?

Wow sounds lovely... lake district and maldives :)
I live in somerset, so were getting married at our local villiage church, where our girls were christened.
Then most likely having the venue at a hotel near by, we've been to look and it's lovely, reasonable priced too!
Having 2 children already, were not planning on spending huge ammounts on a wedding. Seems silly when we have higher priorities!! (2 of them lol )
Its just gonna be a small family do, well thats quite a few lol!
To be honest we've not done much planning just yet, the church and the venue is about it so far!
Were not sure what were going to do about honeymoon yet, still undecided on a week away in the sun or a weekend in paris or something, as we both dont want to be away from the girls 2 long!

Awww Donna that sounds lovely. How old are your children if you don't mind me asking? I think i was talking to someone recently who was taking their children on honeymoon with them :)

I slipped! I ate a sausage and a couple of chips in my mams house :(
Slip over! Now...how long does it take me to fix what ive done? My WI isnt till sunday??

oh louise hun :hug99:
Im not sure how long hun, but dont let it worry you.
Youv'e come this far, im sure it wont make a huge difference.
Youv'e got till sunday, so you'll be fine. xxx
Nina.. thanks hun. My children are 10 and nearly 4, 2 girls.
We have thought about taking them and my sister & partner with us that way we can be near the kids but also have time on our own due to having my sis with us!!
Or it'll just be a weekend away alone.

Pmsl im typing so fast that i messed up *you've* lol
Gotta go hubby moaning at me cause he's not seen me all day, kids are now in bed and im on here! whoops
Yippee ive made it one day on s/s!!! :)
Day 2 here i come!!! :wavey:

Well done Donnamarie on getting through day 1. I know how hard it is and what a great acheivement it is. I was busy ssing before my holiday in a last ditch attempt but then I realised its probably not a good idea to ss then go on holiday and eat normally so for this week I am adding a meal at teatime. Do you think thats a more sensible idea? Still keeping my carbs low and drinking loads water. Getting better a the water drinking but at the loo all the time! :argh:

Well done on your weight loss Ninababes! Thats great. Sounds like you had a great weekend too. Did you finish Harry Potter? Is brilliant isn't it? 3lbs on in the evening isn't bad at all because I find I am up to 5lbs heavier in the evening than morning. My CDC says that a litre of water adds 1lb!

Laney don't worry about eating a little bit. Forget it and move on. It probably won't affect you too much. I know how easy it is to do!

Donnamarie, I'm getting married too! In Aug 08 so thats why I want to slim. I have already bought my dress and its my incentive. Its a size 10 which I haven't been since I was 16! Hmmm. Maybe not possible but I am determined! Ninababes and I met on the confetti weight loss forum ages ago. Its good too.

xxxxxxx

Morning girls!

God its quiet on here today! Im back on track after my slip...I just hope Ive no damage done!

Donnamarie a big well done to you. Day 2 now and youll be fine.

Ninababes what a loss! Well done to you!

Lucy how are you feeling today hun?

All this talk of weddings! Im green with jealousy :D Im hoping that on my big trip to vegas next month that Ill be coming home with a ring? Im with my BF 9 years so Id love it to happen...probably wishfull thinking tho!

Hiya girls and thanks for the well dones!! lol
Im on day 2 and feeling fine, woke for a wee 3 times during night :mad:
But hey ho must be a good sign!
Today im soooo cold!!! Think thats a good sign too huh?
Glad your ok after your slip louise, knew you would be, im sure no damage done.
Louise i really hope you get what you want in vegas!!!
Hope you all have a good day!!!!
Be back later, Donna xx :)

I am freezing but I think thats due to the weather! Work on a computer and my hands are really cold. Everyone says they get cold as they go into ketosis but it goes away.

I went to Tunisia with boyf in April and a few people said he may propose. i didn't believe a word of it but he proved me wrong! Maybe you could get married by Elvis in Vegas Laney! xxx

Oh God! Can you imagine it!! Elvis leave me be!
Nope! Not my cup of tea thanks very much.
Id love a nice sandy beach somewhere......mmmmhhhh now Im thinkin :D

Good things come to those who wait! See theres method in my madness...If and only IF I did get engaged Id have already started my diet! Double bonus!

Back