First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Yay – good point! :party0011: You'll be at your goal no probs rather than panicking like us!

My h2b saw a Vegas wedding on tv. It last 7 mins and costs something like $50! He asked if I would do that cos its so cheap. I said no way! Not my cup of tea either. So we are getting my dream and we are both hyper about it. A beach on Maui (Hawiian island). Mmmm. Bliss:love047: Then a honeymoon in Australia and Singapore.

xxxxxxx

I slipped! I ate a sausage and a couple of chips in my mams house :(
Slip over! Now...how long does it take me to fix what ive done? My WI isnt till sunday??

Laney i dont think it'll take long to burn off it cant have been enough to knock you out of ketosis....maybe glug a bit extra water and maybe walk faster or for longer for the next few days...you've got 5 days to get rid and even if it has knocked you out of Ketosis you'll be back in it before your WI so i wouldnt worry hun!!!

oh louise hun :hug99:
Im not sure how long hun, but dont let it worry you.
Youv'e come this far, im sure it wont make a huge difference.
Youv'e got till sunday, so you'll be fine. xxx
Nina.. thanks hun. My children are 10 and nearly 4, 2 girls.
We have thought about taking them and my sister & partner with us that way we can be near the kids but also have time on our own due to having my sis with us!!
Or it'll just be a weekend away alone.

That's a lovely idea...my friend is getting married in may next yr and originally was gonna get married in Cyprus and have all her family there but have them stay in a separate hotel so they can still have some privacy which i thought was a lovely idea!!

Well done hun on getting through the day one less day of dieting now :-D

Well done Donnamarie on getting through day 1. I know how hard it is and what a great acheivement it is. I was busy ssing before my holiday in a last ditch attempt but then I realised its probably not a good idea to ss then go on holiday and eat normally so for this week I am adding a meal at teatime. Do you think thats a more sensible idea? Still keeping my carbs low and drinking loads water. Getting better a the water drinking but at the loo all the time! :argh:

Well done on your weight loss Ninababes! Thats great. Sounds like you had a great weekend too. Did you finish Harry Potter? Is brilliant isn't it? 3lbs on in the evening isn't bad at all because I find I am up to 5lbs heavier in the evening than morning. My CDC says that a litre of water adds 1lb!

Laney don't worry about eating a little bit. Forget it and move on. It probably won't affect you too much. I know how easy it is to do!

Donnamarie, I'm getting married too! In Aug 08 so thats why I want to slim. I have already bought my dress and its my incentive. Its a size 10 which I haven't been since I was 16! Hmmm. Maybe not possible but I am determined! Ninababes and I met on the confetti weight loss forum ages ago. Its good too.

xxxxxxx

Thanks Lucy :) not weighing myself again now til weigh in becoz i'll just see what ican do between now and then. Had my stitches out today but the nurse told me i cant go back to the gym til Friday to make sure my scab has time to heal without the stitches but i can get it wet yahooooo my foot desperately needs scrubbing underneath lol.

I actually enjoyed silverstone so much Lucy that i didn't even pick up my book lmao it was FAB we saw a car's axle snap and the wheel came tumbling off, 2 boots were knocked off, 1 car was on fir underneath and saw a few lil crashes and some engine failures and LOTS of flat tyres lolol it was really good, think i'd like to go back next yr and h2b is thinking of going for his stag do.

Well this time in 4 months i go for my dress fitting to order the size so if every 6 weeks i lose 15lbs that's about 40lbs i could lose which would mean i'd nearly be in the 14 stones so i should be about a 14-16 then coz when i was 13stone i was a size 12-14 :)

Morning girls!

God its quiet on here today! Im back on track after my slip...I just hope Ive no damage done!

Donnamarie a big well done to you. Day 2 now and youll be fine.

Ninababes what a loss! Well done to you!

Lucy how are you feeling today hun?

All this talk of weddings! Im green with jealousy :D Im hoping that on my big trip to vegas next month that Ill be coming home with a ring? Im with my BF 9 years so Id love it to happen...probably wishfull thinking tho!

OH Laney i'm so jealous, i've never been to USA and really wanted to go for our honeymoon...wanted to do las vegas for gambling, new york for teeny clothes size shopping and a wk at his sisters but it would have cost us over £5000 with spends lol

Oh and Lucy the low carb low GI should deffo work, that's what i've been doing and on the 2 weeks i was 100% i lost 11lbs in total :-D

Wow, 11lbs in 2 weeks. thats great. :happy096: I don't seem to lose any weight unless I am super strict and never as much as that. The ss CD seems to be the only way I lose a lot of weight.

Best of luck with the the weight loss. i think you'll be able to do it in time for your fitting. You have been doing great so far so just keep thinking about you on your wedding day! You'll be stunning! :love047:

Silverstone sounds great. My h2b is wanting to go to diggerland for his stag. I think it involves riding about on jcbs, digging holes and things! xxx

OH wow now that sounds like fun Lucy!!!!! You gotta remember i've got an awful lot more weight to lose than you so i will most likely have higher weight losses coz theres lots more to go lol

An amazing thing just happened to me! My will power was cracking and I decided I was going to go to the shop and get a can of irn bru and a bar of chocolate. Stepped outside and it was freezing and raining. I turned back into the office and put on the kettle for a cup of hot water and lemon instead! Fate intervened and stopped me being bad! Its great because its made me think twice. Having a prawn and avocado salad for tea and can't wait! I CAN DO THIS!!! :party0049::party0011::innocent0002::girlpower::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Hi guys,

I did Lipotrim before going on hols and lost 22lbs I went on holiday, had a fab time eating and drinking and regained about 10lbs! I had heard before going on hols that Cambrisge shakes had a much nicer taste so have got my appointment tonight! I had a lipo shake this morn tho just to get the ball rolling. I was on the VHL site, but been told its closing down so came here to find a new support group.

Look forward to getting to know you all.
x:)
I've just started on the Lipotrim today. Were you on it for long?

WELL DONE Lucy!!!!!! You see you do have willpower :)

Hi linda :) and welcome to minimins how much weight do u want to lose hun?

oooh, forgot to tell you earlier. my CDC didn't have time to measure me last Thurs so I measured myself quickly this morning. Boobs and waist have stayed the same but hips and bum have gone down 2 inches! Woo hoo! Thats the place I want to lose weight most. And my tummy and thighs! Will measure everywhere tonight and see how I've done allover. :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

He he! Love those dancing guys!

Welcome Linda. Pineapple hasn't been on very regularly lately. But feel free to chat to us.

:welcome:Linda!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey.
Hiya all .... Just had 2 post quickly, i just made myself up a shake..
the new choc orange one and:sign0137: its not nice!!!
Had 2 chuck it and make a choc mint up instead!
Im surprised i didnt like it as i love the choc and choc mint.
Have you guys tried it yet? What do you think of it?
Still going strong on day 2 woohoo, im really pleased with myself :D
And im feeling great!!!!!! Donna xx :)

Oh Donna Im delighted for you!:party0011:

I havent tried it yet but mainly cos Im not mad on orange. Do you make your choc mint hot?? I do and its yummy!

Im glad everyone is doing so well. Im finding it hard to get the water into me cos its so cold today. Only just finishing my 2L now...must ask my CDC about the flavourings we can have next time I see her.

Ill log on again later tonight...up to my eyes in work today!

Yay! Go Donna :party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Well done for sticking with it! I am freezing today too. Having hot water.

Oh no! I have a choc orange as I love choc orange but not tried it yet. Don't want to now! xxx

Ah sure give it a try lucy...you like the soups dont you?? I hate them....everyone is different!;)

Well done Lucy that's a fab inch loss!!!!

Donna well done on being good :)

Well the vets have just rang and parsley my bunny's bloods are still not right infact dangerously so but he doesnt appear unwell so everyone's stumped by it so hes been put on a 4week course of treatment and have to treat miffy too just 2 b sure so they'll b 2 VERY unhappy buns for the next few weeks lol

Oh and i think the choc orange is yummy

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing ok. im on day 7 now, first weigh in on Thursday. Had a good week, but feel cold today and yesterday. Fel lighter so fingers crossed! nearly run out of my favourite shakes so roll on Thursday....

Back