First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Hi Liz,

Ooooh I bet your dying for your weigh in? Now dont be bold like me and weigh yourself in between cos its a recepie for disaster...trust me!

I think youll do gr8, youve in really good all week.

Evening girls :wavey:
Thanks for your kind words again!! Your all so lovely!!
Sorry dont mean to put anyone off the choc orange, were all different, its worth a try, its not as bad as some of the soups ive tasted lol!!
Its just not as yummy as my fav choc mint ummmmm :drool:
Im so happy at the mo that ive now made it to the end of day 2!!! :)
Liz my 1st weigh in is thursday and im really looking forward to it!!
I bet you'll be so happy :D as it'll be 9 days in for you!
What time do you weigh? mine is 8 o' clock.

HI
i weigh in around 5pm, oops have been bold and weighed myself in between...maybe i should hide my scales for a while! Must exchange our weigh in results donna....

Hi guys, sorry not been on all week, our systems have been down at work so no internet, i have pinched my brothers to do this. You all sound like you are doing great. I am still doing well and sticking to it on my 3rd week now and going well.

Yeah sure liz, ill be on here thurs night no worries!!

Hi rach... well done for making it to week 3 hun!
How you doing? How much have you lost?

Im being so good its unreal!!!
Ive just cooked hubby2b, burgers and chips, smells lovely, but im not even tempted!!!

I just think im becoming a bit of a smelling freak!!!
I love to smell food at the mo!
But im shocked as im not tempted 2 eat it even tho the smell is divine!
Just hope this lasts!! :)

Morning everyone. Wow you all sound like you are doing really well. Keep it up!

I won't get another weigh in until the Thurs I get back from hol (4th Oct) and bound to have put on after a holiday. Hopefully not too bad! Then I am going to be super strict. Plan on walking to and from the train each day (about 2 miles. Uphill on way home!) and stopping off for a swim on way home. H2b wants to come swimming too. He does no exercise at the mo at all apart from when I drag him on walks. He is really skinny but unfit! I have told him that I MUST do this exercise regime and he's not allowed to let me give excuses! I want to have dropped another dress size for Florida because we have saved loads of money to spend on clothes and things. What would be the point in buying loads clothes in a size I don't plan to be for long! I'd say that although I want to be a size 10 to fit into my wedding dress that I am more likely to maintain a 12 so thats what I'd like to be long term. Do you think I could be a size 12 in 4 four weeks time? Taking into account that I have a weeks holiday in first week?! Am I crazy?!!

Anyway, did proper measuring this morning and have lost 2.5 inches off each thigh, 2 inches off hips and bum, I inch off boobs and .75 inches off each upper arm! Thats Cambridging with no exercise! Wow!! xxx

Hi Lucy,

You dont have to go mad on hols. Sure ..have a fab time but you can choose wisely enough when it comes to your meals. And sure youve 3 weeks then? Thats loads of time!

Really? pheww! Feel better now. I suppose on CD 3 weeks is loads of time if I control myself! I won't go mad on holiday. Last time I was in Cyprus I ate loads of salads and fish. Its the alcohol i worry about! My CD was really good and says she understands people like a drink on hol – we are only human. She says to go for spirits with diet drinks. I love malibou and diet coke so I'll drink that. We also walk loads on hol. So that'll be good.

Nobody is on here today! Was starting to get lonely! :sigh:

I know! I was starting to think that I was smelly or something :D
I kind of pop in and out as the day goes on to see whos on! Im also posting on another thread for people who are struggling with SSing this week. Its great cos were all kicking each other up the ass :whoopass:
Im a little anxious about my weigh in on sunday cos I have been picking a bit but nothing too bad!

How long till your hols now? If your not back till the 4th ill miss you in between cos Im going on the 5th!

I'm sure you'll be surprised how well you do at your weigh in. I thought I'd been really bad and picked too much one week but I lost 3lbs! Remember you are probably still eating a lot less than you used to. i certainly am!

I leave on Sunday and get back the following Sunday so I'll chat before you go. How exciting. I bet you can't wait! I'm hyper about my hols! xxx

Hyper is not the word!
Im sooooo excited! We booked our grand canyon tour yesterday and a trip to alcatraz.

Also my sis just rang me there to say that Ryanair were having a seat sale so we booked Madrid for a weekend in March including hotel for 120euro each! I will be skinny by then so thats my goal!

Wow, that is fantastic. I can just imagine a skinny new you going into all the trendy shops to buy fashionable, skinny clothes in Madrid!

We are planning to go to San Fran on way to Maui to get married. Have been looking at Alcatraz on internet and looks cool. Can't wait. You can tell me what its like! I am even going to watch the Clint Eastwood film, Escape from Alcatraz again before I go! If your hotel is nice, please can you let me know because we are still deciding where to stay? The Grand Canyon will be stunning. Wow! Lucky you! xxx

Hi all :)
Hope your doing ok.
Ive had my nan over with me for the day today, so not been able to post till now, sorry guys... you dont smell honest! :giggle:
Ive made it to day 3!! :party0049:
And ive not cheated at all!! Well pleased with myself :D

Im actually suprised that it's been pretty easy this time, all that messing last week, false starting must have helped lol!
All this talk of holidays, making me green! lol
Your so lucky, hope you both have the bast time ever!! :)
Well gotta get on and cook tea for hubby2b and my girls....
Be back a bit later.. chow for now!! Donna xxx :wavey:

Evening... now do i smell??? :sigh:

Its quiet in here tonight???

Well just had to say, i was just brave enough to try the oriental chilli soup.. and i actually loved it!!! :D

Really spicy, and the best bit.... its got bits init so i could actually chew!!!
Honestly i really enjoyed it, and im kinda shocked as i thought id hate the soups.
Anyway, end of day 3 woohoo :happy036:
Got my first weigh in tomorrow night.
But right now im feeling great!!!
Hope all ok xxx (do i smell?) :giggle: Donna xxx

Oh my god :sign0137: the smell on here is rotten!!!

Ah no it is gone really quiet! Dont know where everyone is gone these days. Donna Im so proud of you...day 3....go you :party0038:

:rotflmao: Louise!!
Hi hun, hows you doing today?

Yes it is quiet huh... thanks for the congrats!!
Its amazing how words on this site really do mean so much...

Im so proud of myself, the fact that i haven't cheated at all, im amazed at myself :eek:
I just started a new thread, hoping that someone was out there!! lol
Asking about the bars, as i have 2 buy some 2moro for the week after next (my cdc is away, no weigh in 4 2wks)
Anyway... (lol) what do you recommend hun, as ive never tried any b4? Donna xx

I like the caramel and the cranberry crunch. Theyre all chocolate covered. Trust me tho...put them in the fridge. Im not mad on the toffee ones but theyre alright for something to chew!

Thanks hun, will do.

Do you eat them in one go or cut them up in2 bits?
Im tempted to buy all 6 to try, but ill be gutted!! if i dont like some :cry:as im soooooooo looking forward to um!!! xxx

Oh my god!!!!!
Am i dumb?
I posted a new thread yeah... and now i cant find it??? :cry:
What am i like???
How do i find it? :sign0009:

I saw it!
Its on the general cambridge diet forum.
Go up the top to forum jump and go down to the CD section and its about 2/3rds down the page!

Back