First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

LOL LOUISE.. I FOUND IT :giggle:
IM A TIT, JUST HOPE I CAN FIND IT AGAIN IN A MIN THO!!
THANKS HUN, WHAT WOULD I DO WIV OUT YOU!! :flowers:

Morning girlies! Hopefully we don't smell too bad today! :rotflmao:

Congrats on sticking to the diet Donna and good luck for weigh in. How's everyone else doing?

I love the oriental chilli soup too. its good to have something spicy that feels like proper food! I cut the bars up into lots of little pieces so that they last longer. I love the caramel, toffee and choc ones. Used to like the choc orange one (its dark choc) but got sick of it. I know people who like the peanut crunch but I thought it was horrible and kind of salty.

:talk017:

Morning girlies

Lucy I tried to do that too but cant figure out why it wont work?

Day 20 today girls! Doing a 790 next week...life is good!

I was at the dentist today and have strong anti-biotics to take for the next 4 days. Ill have to keep myself very very busy this weekend then cos theyre supposed to be hard on your tummy :eek:
Ill see how it goes! Wanted to get it sorted before I go on my hols...... Did I tell you I was goin on HOLIDAYS in 2 WEEKS :D:D:D

Hiya lucy! Hiya louise! :)

Thanks for the congrats lucy.

Yes the chilli soup is lovely, i cant wait till my meeting 2night to buy some more!!

Ive decided to buy all 6 of the bars for next week, and 1 extra of the caramel as every1 seems to like that one!!

:happy096: Louise on making it to day 20!!!
I really hope i can stick this out, im on day 4 now and still being so good :innocent0002:. Just tired and very cold. xxx

Actually forgot to ask....
This might sound a silly question but this is all new to me (lol)
My first weigh in 2night and fingers crossed i'll be able to move me ticker... but... how do i move it?
How do you get the writing underneath? ( the week 1 = bit)

And Louise... the dentist! the antibiotics! OUCH!!! :flowers:
Hope your feeling better soon hun. Donna xx

No?! I had no idea!!!! Did i tell you I am going on holiday on Sunday?!! Only 1 and a half work days to go! :rotflmao:

Good luck to everyone who has weigh ins today. :)

I managed to walk past Millies cookies today at lunchtime and they are amazing! So I am very proud of myself! :innocent0002:

H2b taking me out for dinner tonight so I am going to pick wisely from the menu and avoid pudding! I am even wearing a dress because of my weight loss new confidence. Not like me. xxx

Hi Donnamarie! Good to see you on! :wavey:

Best of luck for weigh in! All my fingers and toes are crossed for luck!!

Just click on your ticker and the page comes up to change it. You have to sign in with the password you used to create it. Remember where you copy and pasted the info into your signature? (go to User CP and click on edit signature) Well you re-paste the updated code for your ticker in there. To add your week 1 etc info just write it in your signature bit under the ticker bit. Does that make sense? I think you get to see a preview so you can check it too. xxx

Hi lucy :wavey:
Thanks hun, i will have a go later, if ive lost which i hope i have!

Thanks for the good luck, im kinda excited to see how its going, but a bit nervous 2..

Hope you have a lovely time out tonight, and so pleased for you, (about the dress thing) it must feel soooo good to have lost weight..
Im hoping that i will experince that feeling, now im doing cd.

Afternoon girls and well done all of you for being so good...i'm afraid i've been awol as i couldnt face coming on here as i've been a bad bad girl....not got my brain back onto diet mode and have now put 6lbs on according to my scales so thats a big slap in the face :( but i dont want pity as i' the one who's eaten all the junk and by junk i mean chocolate,crisps,takeaways,pizza,bread,pringles etc etc etc and i havent even been having my shakes got 4 over oops and i cant go back to the gym til monday no....drove to work to get a form signed for my new car and omg it was so painful so i rang up the gym to see my trainer and she can only see me monday and so i cant go back to the gym til then meep but i've emailed my CDC and pre warned her of my impending weight gain ahh well tomorrow is the start of a brand new day and a brand new me!!!!

Lucy hope you have a wonderful holiday you deserve it hun!!!!

Oh and those getting weighed tonight GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Nina babes dont worry. When is your official weigh in?
If its not till monday then you have 3 and a half whole days to get back on track. Everyone slips but its whether or not you can pick yourself back up is the thing?

I have been posting on a thread on the general CD forum for this week. Hannah (Mrs Roche) said she was struggling this week so thers about 10 ppl that keep posting to push each other on.

Dont give Up. Its a slip thats all x

i get weighed tomorow lmao so there's no hope and i really dont mid it's my own fault and i've been expecting it and rather than do the damage limitation like i originally planned i thought sod it im gonna enjoy myself this week lol

:party0038:
Donnamarie...well done U!! Im so proud of you!!
I bet you feel great now!!

Maybe go into your user CP and see if you have 2 links and delete one then??

Thanks so much louise your a sweetheart xxx
I am buzzing!!! :D
Just couldn't believe it... so happy :D

Just had a look in user cp, but me being a bit dum, have no idea where 2 go???

I had a great day until I got home!
I had applied for a job a while back and I got a letter today to say that they had so many applicants that I didnt even get called for an interview! I wanted to have a complete blow out but had cold meat instead...then felt so crap I tried to make myself ill! I have serious issues there!!

Anyway enough moaning...well done you!

Oh louise hun.... :hug99:

Im so sorry to hear that hun...
I totally understand where your coming from, when i get stresses or down i turn to food.
Dont beat yourself up about it, it's just a blip, you'll be fine.
You've come this far hun :patback: you've done so well.
Dont let today knock you back.. tomorrows a whole new day!!! :)

I remember last week when i was struggling, you were the one with the excellent words of wisdom.. thats why im still here!
A big part of it is down to you, you believed in me and i made it to here!
I beleive in you hun, your stronger than you know, you'll be fine, just put it to the back of your mind.
I know how hard things get, but foods not our friend, it dont help!!
Dont worry about the making yourself ill thing, its crossed my mind before now 2!
But im sure you know as well as i do, thats not gonna help neither hun...
Really hope you have a better day 2moro. :flowers:

Back