First day on Cambridge after doing lipotrim and returning from holidays!

Afternoon girls and boy is it quiet in here Lucyam glad you're happier with your new eating regime but remember you do still need some carbs hun!!!

Well i dont know what's wrong with me today i have no energy whatsoever and i'm very very cold was going to go to the gym but i'm so tired so i've had my tetra and been a tad naughty had 2 treatsize flakes was gonna have 3 but i got a call from the wedding dress shop wanting to arrange me to go in for my fitting but i reminded her my wedding isnt til July and they told me i didnt have to go in til Jan so she's put it down for me to go in the 1st wk of Jan so it's all exciting but i think fate intervened by making me realise again why i'm doing this bit peeved too as weighed myself this morning and my scales only say 1lb loss :'( there'd better be more than that after how hard ive worked this week grr grr grr

Hi Girls,

Ill post again late on tonight if I get a chance. Am flying off in the morning so be good till I get back!! Good luck everyone while Im gone. Just finishing off the last of my packing now so ill log on later if I can.

Vegas baby!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME LANEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls...
LOUISE!!!! HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY!!! Hope ive not missed ya xx
Im still ill :( but am a bit better, just been for my 2nd weigh in 2night, and to my shock i've only put on 1lb :eek:
And needless to say im very happy with that :D really thought and felt like id put on alot more!
But im back on track now, so hoping for a good loss next week...im going for my 1st stone!! 5lbs for me pls :)
Sorry not been on, thanks all for mentioning me in your posts, your all so lovely!! xxx
Going bed now still not feeling great, be back 2moro.
Safe journey louise, have a great one hun!!
Nina and lucy :wavey: see ya 2moro, xx Donna xx

Afternoon girls, finished my training course early yay!!! Well it's WI for me tonight and i'm still really excited even though my scales said 1lb lol had a good day so far had 1.5l of water and my Shake dont want to have ne more water before i get weighed unless i go to the loo loads to compensate lol well i went to bed at 9pm last night and slept til my alarm went of this morning at 8.40!!! And my dad had come into my room last night apparently (i vaguely remember) and given me £50 to treat myself so i'm going in 20mins to buy myself Kate Moss's new perfume which i love and giving Ste the rest as he's going out tonight and means we have more money for the month lol also planning to buy 4weeks supply tonight then i know it's paid for....hate getting to the wk before i get paid and barely got enough money to afford my shakes oooh AND after my blender breaking last night (motor went) my mums gone out and got it replaced...only had it 4weeks too so obviously it was a free replacement but i'll get to test it when i get home later hehe.

Donna well done (if i can say that lol) on the 1lb gain but you gotta be REALLY good this week to make sure it doesnt follow on to the week after but am really pleased for you!!!!

Awwwwww my lil boy bunny is sunbathing lol he's completely stretched out with his head on the floor and his eyes closed bless him

Good luck for weigh in nina... im sure your have a good one!
Your doing so well.. how nice of your dad 2 treat you, it's my birthday next sat (13th) and im hoping for purfume. Let me know what that ones like and i can then drop hints to hubby 2b! :giggle:
Thanks for the well done, and yeah i was thinking that too, it might show next week, but im gonna be really good, so i'll just have 2 wait and see. :)

Im not sure weather to have my bars or not as im like re-starting, but i really dont think i can cope without um!
I think it's best to have the bars, rather than struggle without and risk messing up... what do you think?

Im feeling much better 2day, think im over the worst of my illness, thank god! And so far so good on cd, which is proberly why im feeling good 2!
Going out for a bit 2 my sisters, so i'll pop back in later 2night. xx

Well girls im REALLY disappointed :'( turned up at CDC's house and she wasnt in....was running late and wasnt gonna be back for an hour so i havent been weighed :( and i couldnt hang around waiting coz i had h2bs money for his night out on me so i just bought my products from her hubby and sulked since but it means instead i'll have a HUGE loss next friday but just means ive got another 7 days to wait....weighed myself bout 2hrs ago and according to mine i've lost 4lbs but im not putting anything on ticker just incase and now ive decided im having the night off after being so angelic for so long hehe i've had chips and gravy for tea from the chippy and it was DELICIOUS and im having some pringles and some galaxy and then that's it i'm back at the gym tomorrow and hopefully on sunday too hehe

Donna well done for your restart, i think if you have the bars it may take you a lil longer to get back into ketosis due to the higher carb content but if it stops you from ruining your week then i say have them!!!

Afternoon all!!
well where is everyone? Hope you're all having a good day and got lots of things to entertain you over the weekend!!! I'm doing ok today, had 1.5l of water but it'll be 4/5 by bedtime and im very surprised coz my treat last night hasnt made me hungry today infact im feeling quite full from my water and shake ooo and after the call i got the other day from the wedding dress shop i've just been working out how much weigh i could lose between now and then...well it's 13weeks to the day til i have to be measured and if i lose 2lbs a week thats effectively 2 more stone so i'll have lost 4stone by then and have just short of 4 to go but if i lose 4lbs a week i'll have lost over 80lbs by Jan which means i'll only have 36lbs to lose in 7months :-D talk about a reason to be motivated hehe!!!

Havent gone to the gym today, ended up with a migraine most of last night, knew it was coming as i had 2 days of warning signs which i chose to ignore so thought it'd be better if i didnt bounce around the gym when im feeling a bit ugh so i'm going tomorrow instead whilst h2b is at football and am looking forward to it :)

Afternoon all, hope you're all having a great weekend...wow it's like the mary celeste since Laney went on hols and Lucy decided to give healthy eating a go. Well i'm gutted but hppy today, cant go to the gym again coz of my wonderful migraines grrrr BUT i got an email last night from my CDC apologosinig for missing me and that she's very happy with how much i've lost so far in a short time and that whenenver any of her clients are scared of mixing food with shakes she tells them how well i'm doing so ive got a big smile on my face :)

Oh and got a good and bad news in the animal world.....miffy my bunny is poorly again, she's drooling and not eating again so i think her back teeth need trimming again so it'll be back to the vets for her tomorrow....she's currently sulking coz i gave her some painkillers i had left over from last time she was ill and she doesnt like being picked up lol but good news is my mum n dad's budgies have laid eggs (6 of them) and 1 of them's hatched theres this lil cheep cheep awww although i dont like budgies even i gotta admit it's cute!!!!

Weight wise think im retaining water today as my scales say i've only lost 1lb now since last WI but i'm not gonna let it put me off....it'll be partly due to the medication i take for my migraines as it can make u retain water so ive just had my 1st shake and i'm aiming for 5l again today

Hope everyone's having a great weekend hugs xx

Hiya nina cant stop, on my way out.. just wanted to say im still here!
Had problems with my bt line. It went down on friday evening, not long back on!
Missed this site all weekend!!
Anyway be back soon.
hope your doing ok hun. Donna xxx :)

Hey girls,

Sorry I've not been on for a while but I am still about! It is a bit mad at work at the moment and that's when I always come on here.

I was very naughty on Sunday and had pizza for lunch and chinese for tea! I was in celebration mood because we went engagement ring shopping, found the one I wanted and ordered it to be made in my size. I have been wearing a temporary one until we could afford and I found my favourite one. It's so beautiful I am hyper about it!! Have to wait 57 days for it. But H2b got a phone call yesterday and there is a small chance it will be in on Fri. Fingers crossed cos I am so excited about it!

I went healthy food shopping last night and bought loads of veg, fruit and healthy things. Nothing bad in sight. Even low fat cheese! There is nothing bad in any of my kitchen cupboards so no cheating should be possible!

Talk soon. xxx

Evening girls hope everything is well, been having lots of internet problems so just been getting on when i can. Lucy glad to hear you're doing well and that you got in lots of healthy food and hen do we get to see a piccy of this new ring??????

Well its been an ok few days not been doing so well water wise coz of work been only having about 3 litres so it's possibly hindered my day off that i had on saturday meep and not been able to go to the gym coz Miffy's been poorly and had to take her to the vets yesterday and today and she's needed more surgery on her teeth the poor lil mite but she's fixed for now perhaps she'll start eating hay again now to make sure her teeth wear down properly!!!

Morning, looks like its just you and me for now Ninababes! Donna seems to be having problems with her internet too. :(

This is the link to my ring on the website. I love it so much! It looks really pretty on too. Expensive but h2b says I'm worth it. Aaawwww.

http://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/5162491/

Can't wait to see pics of your rings when you get them. When should they be ready? Hope Miffy is feeling better. I am being so good on my diet finally! I had porridge (homemade with oats and skimmed milk) with chopped banana for breakfast. I have homemade brocolli and cauliflour soup for lunch with a ww yoghurt and apple. How are you doing today? xxx

Hiya Lucy and wow that's a beautiful ring but i'd be scared of wearing it with it being worth so much!!
Miffy's much better today just been tucking into some kale and dill and theyre both very interested in the new suite....it's reclining so they keep running in and out from under the recline bit lol

Our rings will be ready in 5weeks but we wont be getting them til January when we can afford to pay for them so it'll be very exciting when they finally arrive hehe

Ive had another good day today but only had 3 litres of water so im gonna get glugging some more and i havent weighed myself since sunday when the scales said i'd only lost a pound lol but hey ho oh and my car broke today so ive not been able to go to the gym AGAIN....i think someones got a vendetta to stop me going to the gym this week lol

Evening girls well had major internet problems again grrrr but got weighed tonight and lost 2ls which is a bit poo for 2 weeks but it is my TOTM and im in a foul mood lol Can actually get back to the gym tomorrow though so that'll make a difference too as ive not been atall this week with 1 thing or another first it was my leg then it was miffy at vets 2 days in a row then my car broke but got nothing to stop me going tomorrow. Hope everyone else is having a good week and got nice things planned for the weekend!!!

Morning girlies im back!!

Well....is horrible to be home! Back in work tomorrow so my mood isnt great to say the least!
Cambridge and holidays didnt agree. I had a lot of hassle at the airport cos they wanted to know exactly what the cartons were etc etc....They did let me through eventually.
I ordered chicken the first night with side salad and asked for the dressing on the side. When it came out it was dripping with sauce and cheese etc but they said they dont do any changes. It went downhill from there. I wasnt bold but I wasnt that good either.

Starting back on the CD today. Havent had my first shake yet cos Im only up. How long does it take for the airoplane weight to come off??

Ill post back again in a while Im just off to have a shower now. Ill have to catch up on the posts.

Hey Laney, great to see you back. How was San Fran? Can't wait to hear all about it!

Ninababes, I hope you are having a good week and aren't having anymore internet problems.

It has been so quiet on here and I am a bit to blame cos I have been so busy that I've not had much chance to be on. I'll try and pop on later for a catch up. xxxxx

Evening girls and welcome back Laney :) think it's usually about a week for the weight of flying to come off but it depends on your body and how you retain water!!! Im sure u werent that bad on ur hols hun....what was it like????

Still had loads of internet problems stupid sky broadband grrrr and my mums had to lend my laptop so i'm borrowing Ste's!!!

Hows your week going Lucy and DonnaMarie where are you????

Mine's going fine so far been very good within my kcal intake but not been able to go to the gym been working late everynight but i should still lose weight from being good hehe

Hi Nina,

Where is everyone gone these days??
I was bold! But I walked on average 5 or 6 miles a day so i hope im not too bad. as far as i can tell on the scales ive about 5lbs on so if I can even get that down to 2 or 3lbs on by WI on saturday Ill be happy. It was worth it!

San Fransisco was amazing! Dont think Id run back to vegas too quick tho.

How have you been?? Are you ssing?

I have no idea Laney its been FAR too quiet i think a lot of people are having internet problems coz no1s been around lol

Not allowed to SS am on the 1200plan and it's going ok not losing as much as id like to but hey nothing i can do about that if my body wont release the lbs lolol im not gonna give up though!!! When's your weigh in Laney? You might find the majority of that weight has gone by the time u get weighed, just get heaps of water down you!!!!

What was wrong with las vegas? I really want to go and gamble and see the shows lol and i cant believe u walked 6 miles a day omg il bet you're leg muscles look great now lol

Back