Step 1 Sole Source + First day on Cambridge

Same!!! It's weird isn't it. But does show how if you believe you can do it you will do it. My mindset totally different this time round. I don't even know how many lbs I have left. Should work it out lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 3 - +3.5lbs (after a few days off plan)
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 5 - 3.5lbs (18.5lb total lost so far)
week 6 -

Had a picture taken the first week and one at my last weigh in, 5 weeks (profile pic) and it has given me even more get up and go. It's amazing to see such a difference in such a short time. I've found I'm getting mixed reactions to the diet though, most of the negatives I'm pretty sure are out of jealousy. What feedback have you had?

Oh and I've started getting the fantastic 'have you lost weight?' comments x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)

Same!!!! My friends are mixed... Some say great. Some say it's not healthy blah blah blah. At the end of the day... It is healthy and even if it wasn't it's got to be better than being obese for tje rest of my life so they can think what they like!!!

You look fab btw!!! Can really notice the difference!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I just wish the pic was bigger lol it's so small on my phone's screen ... Post the pic in here???

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I can't yet, need to get to 50 posts, not sure how many I have to go lol. Maybe I'll just start random ramblings x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Haha that made me chuckle... Well I have 82.5 lbs left to lose with my goal weight being 9.st 7 lbs. How about you? Let's see if we can get you to 50 posts lol. Should be working but oh well

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Ha so should I.......oh well!!

My goal is at 10stone for the moment, but have been talking about 9.5 so i have that half a stone fluctuation, NO GOING OVER 10 STONE EVER AGAIN!! :)

Haha I know same here. Can't believe how heavy I am. You've done so well to lose two stone in your first month !!!!

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

I've taken up horse riding again, sharing with someone 3 days a week so I've been mucking out and riding and walking up to the field etc. I'm sure that's helped as well. It's been great x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

P.s. you're doing great yourself xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Yeah I've started swimming three times a week so hopefully that will help. I'm going out for a meal tonight can't wait.... Then straight back to diet lol

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

That's next on my agenda, need to be brave and get the costume out. Not a great fan of public displays of nakedness though lol.

Enjoy every mouthful. I can't see the point in killing yourself over a diet, life has to carry on. If you can stick to meat/cheese/eggs/little bit of veg that way you'll stay in ketosis and the calorie intake won't matter too much. If that not possible then just go for it and enjoy x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Thanks guys for the support, really appreciate it. It's strange after 2 days I've noticed that I used to eat when I wasn't hungry. Currently liking the spicy tomato soup and the mint choc shake.

Any my other good foods out there. Can't do bars, water flavourings till next Saturday.

Your looking great Emz, such a difference in a short time.

I like most of the products apart from the original porridge, spicy tomato soup and walnut stuff lol. X

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

Oh and thanks, I feel great. X

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

I'm going to the cinema to fill my time in, stops me thinking about food, not getting any exercise though!

I associate cinema with popcorn though lol it's a killer for me x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5

I just wish the pic was bigger lol it's so small on my phone's screen ... Post the pic in here???

week 1 - 10lbs
week 2 - 4lbs
week 4 - 4.5lbs
week 6 -

Finally!!

IMG-20140228-WA0000.jpg

Back