First day on CD

Hi tetras are ready made shakes they come in banana, strawberry and chocolate flavours yummmeee:)

Hi Guys,

Well today is the start of the rest of my life!!!!
I got weighed this morning and was 25st 7lb.
All this feeling sorry for myself stops here and now.
I will succeed and I will get healthy!!
Thanks for all your advice - I woke up this morning a new person.
Full of enthusiasm, determination and willpower.
Committed myself to a 100lb challenge too.
Size 14 bikini here I come !!!!!! lol

hi guys,

having a post-a-thon at the mo! :D

well after 12 weeks of LT this is my first CD day on 810.

had an orange bar, and porridge so far and ooooh cup of tea with MILK!!!!

I am so happy :D:D:D:D:D

:bliss:

off to get taken for a walk now ;) :chores016:

Good luck with CD msblonde - your losses to date are brilliant.....well done!

Hi,
Just wanted to say a big THANKS to msblonde who has really inspired me and if I hadn't read your thread I would probably still be sat on my sorry ass feeling tired and hopeless!!
I am going to use up my LT until I can get my form signed by my Doc 'cos the CDC won't let me start with her without my Docs consent due to my BMI being over 40. A bit of a blow but I didn't want to let it hold me back because I had already decided I was starting afresh this morning. No more excuses!!!!!

Hi Yasmine, we're all here because we are all the same, we're on a journey and we have lots of support and encouragement from each other - in 10 weeks I have lost 3 stone and 3 lbs and I feel fantastic :D - like a new person. The diet works - it really does.
Good luck, can't wait to hear your weekly results

Thanks Helsy,
I got my form last night and will be taking it to my docs in about an hour but the receptionist was a bit of a snot and sais he will need to see me and I can't have an apt til thurs night (boo hoo) but I just told her that I would drop it off and if he wants to sign it without me being there then that would be better than taking up an apt slot when there might be someone who is really sick that could use it. Will have to seewhat happens but the CDC was really nice and we had a little chat and I really think swapping over will be the best thing for me in the long term. There is much more choice and the fact that I can have 4 portions 'cos I am over 5' 8" is fab (so glad I am 5' 11"). I'm like a child waiting for Santa!!!!! Just want to start it and see those stones of flab roll off!!!!!

Good luck Yasmine, hope it goes well.
My doc was really supportive so fingers crossed it'll all go swimmingly for you too.
Don't forget to keep us informed of your fab weight losses, i'm sure it'll be a big boost to loose a chunk in your first week.

Good Luck and don't give in.

You can do it. You control what food is put into your mouth.
Food does not control you!!!

:)

How's CD going for ya msblonde?
Are you still loving your tea with milk and enjoying the flavours??

Thanks guys,

My doc is great! I have a good relationship with him. It was the receptionist that was funny with me.....some people hey!!!
Will defo keep posting and let you know how I am doing. Hopefully want to get it signed today so I can see the CDC and start on CD tomorrow! Taking my form now and then off to the pool for a swim (if people wanna stare then let them - I won't let it get to me 'cos I am there in my costume to do something about my size!!!)
Speak to you all later xxx

hey everyone, sorry for the absence. good luck yasmine! :D:D

Yes i am loving it! food!!! its great :D:D:D

Love the shakes too, and the bars, only had one soup so far, got the mix a mouse stuff and waiting for choc to 'set' in the fridge! :D:D

I am so excited.

yaaaaaayyyy for CD.

Yasimine be sure to let us all know how you are going on and pm me if you want to :D

happy happy happy love love love xx

ps can you pm me the link to team six challenges, i cant seem to find it.

got first cd weigh in on friday - scared!! hope it goes well! off to check on my mouse thingy now!

It looks like I won't be able to swap over now til the end of the week 'cos a snotty receptionist at my docs said he was far too busy to sign it and I would have to make an apt to see him so I am going on thurs night.......well cheesed off!!!!!
Really stuggling on LT. ended up picking a bit today 'cos I was sooooo hungry and feel a bit down now and annoyed with myself!!

Back