FIRST DAY ON CDC !!!!!!!

Hun - I don't know why,but for some people getting back into ketosis seems to be physically more painful than the first time. I think that if you are committed to losing more weight, you have two options. Firstly, you can tuck your chin into your chest and grit your teeth, barging your way through the worst first few days (taking painkillers before the pain starts is a good idea!). Or secondly, you can ease your way into it by doing the Hayley-way of one day on 1500, day two on 1200 and so on, til you slip into SSing. Or actually, thirdly, you do 790 instead of SSing.

Whichever one you choose, you will lose weight!

love

Thanks everyone for your support... I went home from work and slept, and yes isobel the second time is alot worse for me than the first time.. But i stayed with it, slept had a bath then went to bed good combination.. stomach still bad today and have headache and to top it all i have started my monthly's

I weighed myself this morning and i have gone down 4lbs so yes all this is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time ever my hubby is being real supportive and helping me with it all, he even cooked tea for him and little one last night..

At least the water is going down great. Once again thanks guys

Whoohooo! That's great, Mandy! I'm so glad you're feeling better and have lost 4lbs!!!!
Well done, girl - and it's great that hubby is being nice too!
love

So cold today too.... A few more days and i will be on top of the world!!!!!!! Yes has taken me nearly 7 months to get hubby to support me he has come kicking and screaming but hey he loves me and the weightloss.. never wants me to go back to being fat again....

Even my little one thinks it is great, he never seemed to have an issue wit hme being fat, just seemed to accept it but now anytime i go to eat he tells me i can't and that he doesn't want me to get fat again.

Told me the other day i was used to be two fat and now i am only one fat but soon i won't be fat!!!!

Things kids say? You just gotta love them for it!!!!!!

Hello Everyone

Having a really bad day today!!!!! But i haven't eaten, according to my scales i have lost 10lb, so at least that cheers me up.

Wow! 10 lbs is great Mandy! :eek:

Hang in there .. you're already seeing the results and I promise it really DOES get easier :D

Hi

Hope everyone is doing well, well i have stuck to it for nearly a week now!!!!

I know i am not physically hungry and that it is just due to me feeling very low at moment and even boredom but i just want to eat.. Have to say today is my worst day yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just hope i have a better weekend

Speak soon

Hi Mandy,

Plan something nice for yourself to do so that you can distract yourself...perhaps a bit of window shopping, long soak in the tub, treat yourself to a magazine or a book for doing your first week which is brill.

One week does not be long turning into a second...post some photos on the gallery and add a new one each of your progress...

Start a photo album and put your favourite pics in it, it takes about 20 good size ones and a lot more if they are smaller.

Love Mini xxx
Requin.gif

I'm trying to get back too!

Hi Mandy,
I too am struggling to get back to ss'ing. Did LL for 6 weeks, lost lots, no probs, the switched to CD and love the flavours. BUT, about 6 weeks ago, I thought I could get away with eating just a bit. STILL trying not to eat now!. Was about to give up CD altogether, but read lots of threads here and now really want to try properly. Good advice here - Im going with the gritting of teeth method I think! Here's to day one (again) for me, and continued sucess for you!

Go girl!!:)

Hiya Mandy.. you've done great getting through the week honey.. give yourself a big pat on the back and celebrate your achievement:) Your loss so far is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself:D . It's so hard when you're having a bad day and the emotional hunger kicks in.. I'm in a similar place myself at the momentt!!!! all we can do is dig our heels in hard and focus on where we want to be.... a shopping trip, a good soak or a nice long walk will all keep you out of the temptation zone for a while and make you feel better... I like to read health and fitness mags to keep me motivated... I'd best pop off to find one to keep me in check!!!!!:eek:

Hope you have a good weekend honey... :)

Lots of Love

XXXXXXXX

Hi Everyone!!!!!

Well had a good weekend and stayed with it but then went and ruined it all on Monday!!! Now i hate myself,

I thought i could deal with this comfort eating but i don't seem to be able too....

It all started really about two weeks ago!! I haven't spoke to my sister for around 10 years or more then two weeks ago she tracked me down and wants to meet!! I did agree but don't know if that was because i went with the flow or wanted to!!

Then yesterday she rang and asked if we could meet up this week, so we have arranged to meet up Wednesday in London....

Then the memories came back and all the hurt and that was it.. I ate....

Now i feel really guilty and am determind not to eat but then with all these feelings it is hard!!!!!

Any suggestions!!!!

Hi Mandy - I can quite understand your emotional turmoil, babes but it's such a positive thing that your sister wants to make friends again and has reached out to you.

I really hope that it works out, darlin, but I think you must go into it leaving the past behind. Not easy, I know but what's done is done and what it important is now and the future (ooh I sound like Jeremy Kyle lol).

I had a similar thing when my father whom I hadn't seen for 20 years turfed up out of the blue so I know how it can knock you for six.

Right now, just be kind to yourself and if you're too overwhelmed to SS, then try 790 or 1000 and try to limit those pesky carbs.

Don't let this knock you off course, hun - too much good has come out of it for you to risk that now.

love

Thanks Isobel!!!!

I knew you would give me some sound advice!!! Part of me wants to see her because she only remebers me as being fat... and used to tell me that i needed to lose weight, so she should see a differrence!!!

Also I lost weight for me and my aim is to keep losing for me and no-one else!!!!!

Can't understand why i find the cambridge harder than i did LL..

But i know with all your support and the support from family and friends i will do this if it kills me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I forgot to bring my shake to work so I am going to fill up on Water for now, i am nipping out from work in a bit to get my hair done!!!! Can't wait.

Just been in to New Look and treated myself to some clothes, still have to pinch myself that i can actually shop in there...

When i went shopping on Saturday i actually went into Evans got in there and relised there was nothing in there for me.. Fantastic

Been and had my hair done, not sure wether i like it or not, but will see, not as much blonde in it as i like,,,,, although the red is different!!!!

Drank litre and half while i was there so pretty good!!!!!!

Hunger pains aren't too bad....

might go shopping again in a bit..

Well I forgot to bring my shake to work so I am going to fill up on Water for now, i am nipping out from work in a bit to get my hair done!!!! Can't wait.

Just been in to New Look and treated myself to some clothes, still have to pinch myself that i can actually shop in there...

When i went shopping on Saturday i actually went into Evans got in there and realised there was nothing in there for me.. Fantastic

Been and had my hair done, not sure whether i like it or not, but will see, not as much Blondie
in it as i like,,,,, although the red is different!!!!

Drank litre and half while i was there so pretty good!!!!!!

Hunger pains aren't too bad....

might go shopping again in a bit..

Hi Mandy,

It is wonderful not to 'have too' buy in the big fat shops!!!

That was one of my mini goals to never Have Too go back into a fat shop again...

Did you buy anything nice or different when you were out shopping?

I have bought loads of clothes in sales, but as yet they are gathering dust in my wardrobe...I really need to get a move on...

As for your hair! I have gone Blondie in the course of this diet and I do like it, took a while to get use to it, but don't think I will go back to mousy brown as my sister use to call it!

Love Mini xxx

Back