FIRST DAY ON CDC !!!!!!!

I have always been Blonde, but hen as i got older it went a horrible blonde, so have spent lots of time colouring it,, then a few weeks ago went allsorts of colours and hated it,, today went again had blonde put back in and lots of red,, feel so much more better with it like this and boosts my confidence as well!!!!!

I agree this diet changes everything!!! look, attitude love every minute of it!!!

When i went shopping on Saturday i actually went into Evans got in there and relised there was nothing in there for me.. Fantastic

Oh yes!!!!! It was a marvellous day for me too, when I was able to walk past that damn shop and stick two fingers up at the assistants!!!

(not really, but I did in my head lol)

Well done, honey!!!!!

Good day

Thought i would be positive today, so far had a good day water going down well and still have 1 pack to go just cooking the dreaded dinner for the troops then all downhill from there on.

Thanks to all who help us through those tough times it really helps.

xxx

Hi Troops!!!!!

Well had a good week, then the dreaded weekend and i ate and ate!!! not for any reason so really annoyed me,,,,

So i have made my mission that i am going to ss untill my holiday in two weeks and i am going to ss while on holiday!!!!

I am determind to get to the twelves before i go on holiday! there aint no stopping me now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

but i have to say i did enjoy the weekend? went to the beach and then to science museum in London on sunday with my little boy it was great, so i don't feel too bad about it!!

Hi everyone!!!!

Well haven't been on as been feeling low and decided to eat!!! then last night stood on scales and nearly died!!!! So I am a 110% adament i am going to stay with it now!!!

Can't work out why i find this so hard compared to the LL... i love the flavours but just find i always want to eat... Does anyone have any ideas...

I am finding nighttime is my worst!!!!!!!

Well i stuck to it all day yesterday!!!!! and when i weighed myself this morning i have lost 5lb... so good going just need to keep going...

Forgot to bring my shakes this morning so i am just doing lots of water..... is great actaully... At the moment i don't feel hungry and have come to the conclusion i just eat because of boredom.. feel low or just because it is there.....

So far since Thursday i have lost 8lb!!!!! have to admit i am finding this really hard!!! but i am getting there!!!! but i am now getting obsessed with buying clothes..

My wardrobe is bulging with them...

Can i suck any mints while on this diet or not.... think that might help me.

Morning Everyone

Have to tell everyone,,, went shopping at weekend and for the first time every i bought clothes in Dorothy Perkins!!!!! size 16!!!! i have never ever done that....

Then last night i had that dreaded chinese so today i am back on ss before i go on holiday on saturday...

How is everyone

Back