First day on exante and having bad dizzy spells

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by dixy81, 31 March 2014 Social URL.

1. dixy81

dixy81 New Member

Well my first day has gone ok, not massively hungry which is a surprise. The only major issue I have is the dizzy spells. Is this something that will pass? I have a lot of weight to loose (approx 8 stone) and really want to keep going as long as poss on this. Help!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jeanette78

jeanette78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Shake that Weight
    Hi, i have been on exante for quite a few months, and have lost 6.5stone. I haven't had any similar symptoms sorry. i have low blood pressure, and this sounds very similar. do u have it when u stand suddenly after sitting for a while? that's when i used to have it. hopefully someone else with similar symptoms will reply. keep up the good work.

4. dixy81

dixy81 New Member

Hi jeanette, yep that is exactly when I get it but my heart races as opposed to slows down. It sorts itself within a minute or so, just senda me very dizzy like I am going to faint. Although to have to say it has eased today ao hopefully it will go soon. Well done on the weight loss that is brill!!!

5. jeanette78

jeanette78 Silver Member

Diet:
    Shake that Weight
    Thanks dixy, glad ur symptoms are easier today, just take it easy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.