first day on exante proper ......

~nix~

Silver Member
:eek:

looked at the flavours and decided the one id prolly not like the most was vanilla...

i was hungry they arrived just in time.

I had a vanilla shake and drank it slowly, to fully get the flavour, its nice.
thicker than the shakes on lipotrim, definately going to be easier to drink these ones.
as this was ~technically~ my breakfast at 3pm.... i will wait until about 7 to have my bar (lunch) and for supper i will have a soup ...

so far im pleased... came in the time it said it would, is cheaper than LT, and tastes better. Heres to many weeks on this and getting to ~normal~ weight....

a now quite satisfied Nikki ... :)

I dont like the vanilla on it's own, I do what most of the others on here seem to do, and add a spoonful of instant coffee to it. I made mine this morning with 250ml water and the coffee and I liked it that way. ExanteDreamer does hers with 400ml cold water, mixes it up in the shaker, then adds the coffee and boiling water to the mix to make a tall latte. I tried it that way and it wasn't for me, but there are lots of ways of doing it. One thing people have mentioned doing on here is making a mint hot chocolate with the chocolate shake. Make a peppermint tea and use that to mix the chocoalte shake. I might try that tomorrow.

i saw that about the mint hot chocolate, i bet thats going to be a nice shake.
I was planning to make 25oml of mint tea tonight, put it in the fridge and make a shake out of it for breakfast tomorrow,:) i think it sounds yummy.

im good with most flavours, but the issue i had with lipotrim was they were so thin and they all tasted powdery, these seem more promising, and theres a good variety... (i bought the month variety pack)
im looking forward to getting the kids to bed at 7pm, lazing on my bed tonight with a bar and watching tv.... after a nice bath ...

though the thought did cross my mind that im not in ketosis yet and therefore would it be that bad if i have a vodka and coke as my final farewell to alcohol for a few weeks ^..^ with my bar for teatime.

not decided yet on the vodka, as technically it has no carbs :)

nikki

I just did my first day.....

Not bad i hope ive done ok.

I had a vanilla shake, a bar and a mushroom soup.

Had one black coffee, two cups boullion, 1.5 l plain spring water, litre and half of sainsburys cherry n blackberry water... ( hope this is ok).

And a can of sainsburys cola..

I think ive done ok.
I hope so.

Roll on tomorrow. Im still keen.

Nikki

Good luck for day 2
I think most people avoid drinks with citric acid in them so if they don't then drink away! Xx

Day 2

Got a day of housework and rugby. And playing wii fit with my boys.

Thinking of having a strawberry shake for breakfast

A bar for lunch and the tomato soup for tea.

Have my drinks ready. And lots of housework to take my mind off it.

I am a daily weigher, but i will post my weekly losses. Checked this morning, no ketosis, hoping to be there by monday morning. So im not hungry at work ....

4 days down, feeling great .....

bring on day 5....
had a sneak peek on the scales this morning :) v pleased with the results ....

Nik

5 days down.....

100% day again :)

Choc shake, choc orange bar, veg soup..

2.5 litres spring water, 1litre sainsburys cherry n blackberry water, 1 cup boullion. And pint of asda diet coke....

Think thats ok...

Still peeing for england...
Slightly worriedy first week is my totm.. im hoping it wont dampen a good loss >.<

Nikki

You'll still get a great loss and TOTM doesn't guarantee you'll retain water or anything else. When I was doing Slimming World my weight wasn't affected by my TOTM at all, it's not inevitable.

Ive had such bad cramps ..they woke me up in the night......

My weight usually slows when im totm....

But the week after i usually have a good one .....

Heres hoping....

Day 6 done

Vanilla shake
Raisen bar
Tgai chicken soup...
with extra chilli flakes for extra kick .

3 litres of non flavoured water
1 cup boullion
pint of coke

Heres to loss

,:)

Ive had such bad cramps ..they woke me up in the night......

My weight usually slows when im totm....

But the week after i usually have a good one .....

Heres hoping....

Day 6 done

Vanilla shake
Raisen bar
Tgai chicken soup...
with extra chilli flakes for extra kick .

3 litres of non flavoured water
1 cup boullion
pint of coke

Heres to loss

,:)

I am similar Nikki, seem to get really bloated and hold my water round TOTM.

I've not tried the vanilla shakes yet - placed a mix order today to try a few of the other products. I've been having bars, choc shakes and porridge up to now.

Good luck with your WI
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I LOST TEN LBS WIIIIIII :clap:

Well done! Bet you feel great!

How you finding it?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel good.....

Not hungry. I still struggle with liquids but im coping
Being able to throw in a flavoured water or died coke (sainsburys) or boullion helps a lot...

I will try to excercise each day.. thats my fownfall.. so hoping to do this one a bit different from lipotrim..

I love all the flavours of the food so its not a struggle

Was thinking instead of doing a food week 1 in 3 to do a food day each week on a sunday as a treat. Make it a ritual. So i dont get bored and

I had a good loss first week. Will judge better on second wi on friday :)

Nik

I tried cinnemon in my vanilla shake this morning..... Was nice...

N

Hi Nikki hope are you? Feeling ok?

Sam x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Im fine thank you....
Still going....

How you doing sam

Xx

Im fine thank you....
Still going....

How you doing sam

Xx

Good I'm glad. I'm fine, week 5 day 30. It goes quiet quickly once you get in the swing x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Its amazing it has gone fast
Tomorrow id 2nd wi....

Cant wait i know even a small loss is a loss.. and im still ahead ofy origional plan ....

Roll on the weekend :)

Wi no 2....and 5 lbs off...
Thats 5lbs in two weeks :)

Back