First Day On Exante!

hello jodi!

I started yesterday... done it before and it can be very tough! but stay strong and keep your eye on the goal! hope your first week goes well babe.

x

GOOD LUCK - it works. Brilliant diet, briliant losses, new you just around the corner.

GSQ

Hi and welcome - you have now embarked on a seriously brilliant journey. I started in 2008 with 6 stone to lose... managed 5, and then came off - put on 2 stone over last few couple of years so I am back to shift them, and hopefully the one I never lost in the first place. Honestly, the massive changes I felt both emotionally and physically when I lose the big chunk was just life changing - yes, it was tough at times (minimins really is invaluable), but it was totally worth it and I look back on those days really fondly.

GOOD LUCK - head over to the Exante diaries section, set up a diary and keep us up to date with how it is all going. We're here for the crap times and the great times - so get comfy and post, post, post! :)

Spotty xx

Hello and welcome Jodes.

It's my first day too and I've got 6 stone to lose. It's a bit daunting, but -as many on here have said already it's about taking one day at a time.

I'm hoping ketosis kicks in soon and for a good week one loss to keep the motivation going.

Hope your first week goes well :)

Hi, I too have 6 stone to lose.....together we will make it.

I am lucky that Ketosis has set in for me quickly, just finishing day 2 and I am already peeing in pink!...

Hopefully you will get there soon too.

Good luck and I'm looking forward to reading about your journey

Back