first day on LL

charlene9440

is in it to win it!
hi my name is charlene i started LL lastnite after having my second baby 8 months ago! so im going thru the getting into ketosis thing! it is very hard but im coping hope these 3/4 days go fast!

Welcome Charlene

The time will literally fly past, and if you are unlucky enough to have cravings etc over the first couple of days you can guarantee that they will pass and after a week you'll be flying.

Have a good look around here, there are some fantastic stories and we're all here to keep you motivated if you need it.

Fantastic and well done for taking that step and joining the LL program. If you stick to it 100% it really will work and that's the beauty of it! So easy once you get into ketosis as well.

Good luck with it, and may you be a big loser! ;)

Welcome Charlene! Good luck with your first week. I experienced terrible headaches and in the first few days I really didn't think that I was going to be able to continue, but these feelings soon passed and here I am 16 weeks in having lost over 5 stone! My fourth baby is 8 months old today, so I know what it's like carrying all that baby weight! It's the easiest diet I've done once I got into it and I can now go shopping in all the trendy shops without feeling out of place, oh and because I can now fit into their sizes! It's a great feeling!

Good luck!

welcome Charlene

Lots of mums on here.Everyone will be offering you support. After the first week it gets easier - and when it seems tough look on this site atthe before/after stories and pictures. They'll inspire you. I also found the LL magazine good, especially at the start. Now I have it delivered every time (bi-monthly).
Good luck.
:welcome2:

Hi Charlene, it will be fine. Starting LL is scary, exciting and one of the best things you can do for yourself. Stick with it and soon you will be advising and inspiring newbies:)

Welcome Charlene! Good luck with your first week. I experienced terrible headaches and in the first few days I really didn't think that I was going to be able to continue, but these feelings soon passed and here I am 16 weeks in having lost over 5 stone! My fourth baby is 8 months old today, so I know what it's like carrying all that baby weight! It's the easiest diet I've done once I got into it and I can now go shopping in all the trendy shops without feeling out of place, oh and because I can now fit into their sizes! It's a great feeling!

Good luck!

Hi. I've done just over a week now and like poppy I've had a few bad headaches, I felt like giving up, but have persevered and the cravings and headaches have gradually subsided and feel really good now. Lost 13lbs the first week and enjoying life again for the first time in ages. I cannot believe how quickly it works. Keep on in there and good luck.

hi Charlene

im on my 4th day now and the majority of it has been ok, last night i had the worse headache ever but i just went to bed early..the main thing is keeping yourself occupied, which with an 8 month old baby im sure you are already busy enough !!!
good luck with it !!:)

hi there
welcome! stick with it, it does get easier
daisy x

thanx all fr the words of encouragement! its day 4 tommorrow and like you all said the feelings are diminishing. yey!! i go for my first drop in tommorrow wish me luck !! ill keep you all posted

Hi Charlene, Just wondered how you were doing on the LL journey so far.I hope to start very soon,and I'm interested in how you're finding the initial stages.Jan

hi
how did your pop in go?
daisy x

hi jcjazzy, yes i have been to the LL pop in on saturday and was very shocked because in 3 days!! yes you heard that correctly 3!!! i have lost 9 pounds!! wahey ! i cant beleive it!!

the first 2 days were the hardest for me i found myself being really lethargic and had a slight niggly head. but on day 3 i was better apart from the horrendous breath and a real thirst ! Im on day 5 now and i can honestly say that i feel really well and have got quite alot of energy! to be honest its not really that hard for me at the mo,im not sure weather thats down to the amount of determination i have! im hopeing i will just slot into this regime just nicely and keep feeling this way.
I have also noticed me going to get somthing from the fridge or when i feed my 8month old daughter going to have a "spoon for mummy" and then realising that i cant, and acknowledgeing that is not because im hungary its just because im board or eat out of habit! or just even because its there. im really looking forward to this programme,and all the people on here are such an influence on my time here already. thankyou! you all look amazing!! and im hoping ill be where you all are soon !!

hi poppysparkle you look amazing!!and i cant beleive that you have lost 5 stones in 16 week thats some going well done.
i need to be on this diet for at least 5 months so i hope to do aswell as you have in the 4 x

Aww, thank you Charlene! What a lovely compliment!

By the way, get used to accepting them, as you'll get so many and if you are anything like me, you'll just usually brush them off or not believe the compliment giver. But, they will come thick and fast during your LL journey.

All the advice I can give is follow the LL rules absolutely, and you WILL have lost numerous stones by the end of Foundation!!

hi daisy sorry for not getting back i lost 9 pounds in the pop in and was in ketosis just waiting till tuesday nite to get weighed again and see the pounds fly off !!

Thanks Charlene, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.I've been very busy! You have done fantastically well in such a short time.Glad to hear you're not finding it too difficult and you've got the killer breath.All good signs :D.I am just waiting on LLC getting in touch with me.Very excited now.Please keep posting so I can hear how it's going.

hi jcjazzy just to tell you i lost 11 pounds in my first full week i feel great !! looking forward to next weeks weigh in already! how are you coping ?? how much have you lost so far?? x

Well done you! I am still waiting for my LLC to let me know when class is starting :(. Just need to wait I suppose.Are you hungry at all by this stage?How did you prepare before you started? Did you have a blow out or low carb? I'd be interested to know .keep us posted as to progess x

Back