• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First day on pp :-)

Boo

Silver Member
S: 18st13lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 3st8lb(18.87%)
I love thick bread for toast - nothing else will do. :D x

Cat Lover Sue

Slimming and Swinging!
S: 16st7lb C: 9st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 7st3lb(43.72%)
Go Linzi-Lou!! Have you planned what you're going to buy from Tescos to see you through the next few days whilst you get into the swing?

Thanks all, day 1 went well, I used all my daily points, I had 2 left at the end of the day so had a ww mufin! Just wondering about milk, I used to point for 1/2 pint at beginning of the week then use it as I needed, I don't like milk so only have it in tea and occasional bowel if cereal so 1/2 pint does me fine for the week.

Its 3pp for 1/2 pint skimmed milk so I wad thinking of counting it as 1 pp a day for 3 days do you think this would be ok?

hannata

I can haz cake?
S: 280lb C: 249.0lb G: 208.5lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 31lb(11.07%)
Thanks all, day 1 went well, I used all my daily points, I had 2 left at the end of the day so had a ww mufin! Just wondering about milk, I used to point for 1/2 pint at beginning of the week then use it as I needed, I don't like milk so only have it in tea and occasional bowel if cereal so 1/2 pint does me fine for the week.

Its 3pp for 1/2 pint skimmed milk so I wad thinking of counting it as 1 pp a day for 3 days do you think this would be ok?

Yep thats fine!