First day on pp :-)

linzi_lou

Well my 1st day is going ok, but it's not even 12 o clock yet lol just had 1 piece of toast for breakfast as we've only got thick bread in until I go to tesco later! The one time I buy thick bread and I decide to start my diet lol

I love thick bread for toast - nothing else will do. :D x

good luck on day 1

Go Linzi-Lou!! Have you planned what you're going to buy from Tescos to see you through the next few days whilst you get into the swing?

Thanks all, day 1 went well, I used all my daily points, I had 2 left at the end of the day so had a ww mufin! Just wondering about milk, I used to point for 1/2 pint at beginning of the week then use it as I needed, I don't like milk so only have it in tea and occasional bowel if cereal so 1/2 pint does me fine for the week.

Its 3pp for 1/2 pint skimmed milk so I wad thinking of counting it as 1 pp a day for 3 days do you think this would be ok?

Thanks all, day 1 went well, I used all my daily points, I had 2 left at the end of the day so had a ww mufin! Just wondering about milk, I used to point for 1/2 pint at beginning of the week then use it as I needed, I don't like milk so only have it in tea and occasional bowel if cereal so 1/2 pint does me fine for the week.

Its 3pp for 1/2 pint skimmed milk so I wad thinking of counting it as 1 pp a day for 3 days do you think this would be ok?

Yep thats fine!

Back