First Day on Sole Source CD!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by x89amandax, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Ive just started sole source today and have stuck to it 100% ive got a banging headache though, my councellor said the first 3 days would be rough im just wondering if anyone whos been on this a while can let me know what to expect? ive got two weeks on the sole source 3 sachets a day and dont think i could hack 2 weeks of headaches lol :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

It really does get better!, After day 3 I felt fab! Drink lots of water, have paracetamol and get an early night, welcome to Cambridge, you'll get great support on here!

4. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey.
    I just wanted to wish you luck on the cd.. Its a fab diet..
    It is hard.. especially the first few days. for me my third day was the worst I didnt think I would cope. I had headache felt faint. I drank loads of water and took neurofen. had a lovely relaxing bath and an early night.. Early nights are needed on the first few weeks I think . Also you may feel rather cold thats another side effect but... a nice bubble bath will sort you out or extra layers of course.

I am starting week 11 and I promise it gets so much easier. I wouldnt be here otherwise. I have tried so many diets and can honestly say this is the best.

So hang in there stay strong and you will see those pounds drop off in no time .

Good luck x

5. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The headaches pass within a few days, and once you are in ketosis, you will feel a new surge of energy. It is a hard diet, but so effective and the support you will receive on this site is amazing.
    So well done and good luck xx

6. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.82%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/Exante
    Yes the headaches pass, sometimes the thought of the headaches puts me off starting this diet, but the surge of energy everyone talks about (on other threads too) I must admit I have NEVER had. Even the last time I did CD for 3 months I must admit I was totally tired out all the time.

7. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    ive been on low carb diets before and some stupid diets that ive had headaches with before and not stuck to them but im definately going to stick to this :) thanks for your msgs!
    Does anyone know how long you usually stay on sole source for or if you get closer to your goal do you have to then go onto ss+ or the 810kcl?

8. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its hard, but drinks lots of water, keep yourself as busy as possible, get lots of early nights, lots of hot baths, keep yourself warm and you can get through!!

9. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You can stay on SS for 12 weeks or until you reach a BMI of 25, whichever happens first.

If you're not yet at BMI 25, you'll need to do a week of 810 before going back to SS.

Once you get to BMI 25, you need to start doing 810 - which you can do until you reach your goal weight, or you can start working your way up the plans.

Welcome, by the way :D

10. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    It really does get better! Hang in there xx

11. rainbowfrost

rainbowfrost * smile *

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm on my 4th day and i feel a world better than yesterday. I also feel like i have lost weight which spurs you on. Drink water and hang in there , if your like me i bet you cant wait to get the results a lots of the other guys have had on this site xxxxxx

12. *Mojo-jojo*

*Mojo-jojo* Say it in Dr Evil style!!

Start Weight:
    25st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I felt better after day 4 now im bursting with energy!! stick with it ! u can do it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.