First day on sw, Help!

elouise77

Hello,

It's my first day today on sw, after plateauing on ww for the last 6 months.

Could someone tell me if this sounds ok for a green day and if I've counted my syns right and HEA's and B's.

Brekkie : 2 weetabix (HEB), banana, skimmed milk (HEA)

Lunch : 2 Light Babybel (HEA)
Carrot
Low Fat Chilli Super noodles

Dinner : Quorn Spaghetti Bol
4 Mini meringues, fat free natural yog and raspberries.

Am I right in thinking the super noodles are free on green days? or am I going wrong.
Have I had 4 syns today, with the meringues?

Don't want to get it wrong!!

Thanks in advance :)

Hey honey! its my second day on sw, i came from ww too ... i plateaud for months ... so had enough and switched to sw! I Love it !!!!

The super noodles are free on green & it sounds like you have done well, the syn count is right too ;)

Excellent, thank you.

I just wanted to make sure I was adding it all up right and not go all week doing it wrong!

Might have a couple of jaffa cakes now I know I've got plenty of syns left :)

Its great this isnt it compared to ww ;) ... i tend to save all my syns for the evening when your more likely to snack in front of the tv xxxx

Yep, and the fact that I can have a decent size portion of quorn spag bol for free, and not use up virtually half a days points just on dinner because it contains pasta!

Can't wait to weigh in next week

Sooooo true! i were sayin to someone else ... by the time you had breakfast n dinner, youve used 15 pp already and your left with 11pp for tea and starvin by bedtime ... :eek: with sw, you can actually EAT .. and be happily full !! xxxx

Back