First day TS - Any tips please

Hi all,

On my first day today. Managed to go until lunch time on just green tea and peppermint tea - please someone tell me they are ok to drink?

Just had a porridge sachet for lunch. I find its afternoon and evening that I really want to eat, so I'm hoping by not having my porridge until now, I'll last better. Going to have a bar just before I leave work, then going straight to swimming, but just going to take it easier on the exercise for a couple of days, so just 45 mins gentle swimming tonight. Then I'll have either a shake or soup for dinner.

Are they certain products that are more filling than others? Or do you just get used to not eating as much?
Any advice/tips gratefully received as this is the first time i have done a meal replacement diet.

Many thanks,

xx

Peppermint and green are fine. :)

Water - drink the water. That's what keeps the hunger at bay I think.

Hi, it's my first day too!!! Did Lighterlife 10 years ago but put it all on again.

I was starving this morning!! Had strawberry shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and chocolate shake tonight.

Apparently it gets easier by day 3 but that feels a long way off!!

Got to stick with it! Good luck x

Hi! I normally have my porridge at 12, my bar at 4 and then my carbonara at 8 as I was always an evening snicker. Funny thing is I'm not actually bothered by evenings now, but that might be the crazy amount of time I now spend on the Internet reading diaries, researching refeeding and things!
until you get used to this diet all you can do is keep yourself busy and keep remembering it gets easier!
if I can do it so can you!
good luck xx

Back