Step 1 Sole Source First day..urghhh

The toast lady just came to ask if I would like my usual fix :D. She doesn't yet realize I have divorced carbs at the moment. She'll soon start worrying!!!

Is it leak and potato? I don't know how you can stomach them. Urgh.

Fingers crossed for you surviving the day :thumbup::thumbup:

hahaha I don't know yet, remember? This is a "finding myself phase" with the sachets. My CC has very generously offered to replace any sachets I can't stand so I'm sampling them one by one to know which is a leaver and which is a keeper. So far, all are keepers :D. But this is just day 2, so I'm still bracing myself for bad sachet experiences.

Oh no

I am about to crumble, my whole body is hurting I have felt so poorly most of the day when mt husband gor home I was shaking and he forced some chicken down my throat and it made me feel even worse so I went to bed.

Just waking up and I feel so bad. Do I carry on or give up now?

Oh oh! Please be strong! Think of all the money you've spent! Ok, scratch that ! Think of that little black dress thats still too small instead. You can do it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have remained strong and battled through.
Lovely husband let me rest in bed all afternoon.

Day four tomorrow which will be better (hopefully)

How have you done today?

In my stride so far, but tonight I'm exhausted. Too tired to make a porridge so I settled for a quick yummy vanilla shake.

Oops!

I only said chicken lol.

I don't know how I feel this morning, I got a decent nights sleep but the 5am wake up is to much :thumbdown:

Hope you have a good day x

I also woke up twice in the night to soothe baby back to sleep and give him his bottle. It's amazing how they adapt. He's no longer interested in me for food and rather wants to bottle feed himself. Wondering why I was always afraid to wean him since! I didn't bother going back to bed since the last wake at 4 am and used that to catch up on some office work. Seems MiniMins keeps me distracted during the day, lol.

Lol

I could quite easily go back to bed for 6 months or so I doubt the kids would cope though!

I have been trying to wait till mid morning for the first shake but feel so sick that I can't wait, going to see if I can get through till mid afternoon for the next one.

What porridge are you trying out today?

Are you going to go onto bars?

I'm planning the apple cinnamon porridge :) but I take porridge only at night with lots of water so that I don't tempt myself with leftovers. The bars? I'll definitely try those in 2 weeks time. I actually am very interested in what my weight would be in 2 weeks, so I'm gonna strictly follow SS to the letter, o yes sirreeee! You take 3 shakes right? I take 4, I'm a mini-giant :D. I guess this is one of the few times I'm glad to be big. :p

I'm curious, where were we moved to? :D The aftermath of the Spaminator attack!!! :D :D :D

I think we are in 'general chat' :D

I feel so much better today thank fully I am.able to move without feeling like I am going to faint.

I am on 3 shakes yea, I only like 2 flavours so I mix it up by not looking in the box when getting one out lol!

I would quite like to try the lemon bar, and also the flavouring with fizzy water after 2 weeks,

Hopeful for a huge loss on sunday :)

How are you holding up? Hope we are still 100% :D.

Back