First Day!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Woo Hoo! I feel fantastic,
I'm a re-starter after losing alot and regaining much of it-through fault of my own:(
I was very scared but coming on here is really keeping my spirits up seeing how great you're all doing!

Well Done everyone!!
fingers (and toes) crossed for me that I feel this good over the net few weeks!

xx

Best of luck with your first week. You know it's the hardest but once you break through to ketosis it will grand. Never mind your first weigh in.

Hi daisyhappy,
best of luck for the restart, keep your head down head towards your weigh in and all will be well. Wishing you loads of luck.
Doirin

hi daisy was wondering last night if youd decided to come on board and im really glad you have x had my weigh in today (2 days early) although nearly two weeks and lost 9lb so im really pleased. getting there and you will too v v soon!

h xxx hows it going btw?

Welcome back and good luck, not that you'll need it as you know this diet is the best out there.

Hey all, it's Day 2 in the Lipotrim house :)
I feel brilliant, thrilled I've decided to.

Thanks so much for all the lovely words people, this place is great!!

Woo Hoo! I feel fantastic,
I'm a re-starter after losing alot and regaining much of it-through fault of my own:(
I was very scared but coming on here is really keeping my spirits up seeing how great you're all doing!

Well Done everyone!!
fingers (and toes) crossed for me that I feel this good over the net few weeks!

xx

I am right there with ya hun!! we can keep each other focused, cos my god, i need it! ha xx

Hi Daisyhappy

Well done!! You will soon be sailing as soon as ketosis kicks in, but you know that already.

Just keep your eye on your goal and you will get there in no time at all.

Take care

Back