Attack First day

Antomhic

Hi all,

I'm 41 and have successfully done WW twice in the past but this time around I just couldn't get into it. I've also tried US and SW but I have about 2.5 st to lose so I want to see some immediate results to motivate me.

Could any of you comment on my first day?

Breakfast: pint of lukewarm water, coffee and 3 small darnes of salmon cooked on the wok with one spray of Frylight.

Snack: tub:eek: of Quark

Lunch: seafood salad with a sprinkle of lemon

Snack: tub :eek: of Quark

Dinner: fat-free mince cooked on the wok with one spray of Frylight and some parsley.

I drank Coke Zero and water all day. I am going out now for my walk and would get the oatbran.

How does the above look?

Fingers crossed!

Antonella

Welcome Antomhic. I am sure that someone will comment on your menu shortly. I have only been doing this since Easter so don't feel experienced enough to comment. Could you fill your stats in as people will be able to help you more if they can see what you need to do. Everyone on here is really helpful and I have found a lot of support from fellow dieters. It really works if you do it correctly and follow the rules, although the fact that you can eat so much at every meal is a bonus - ne weighing or messing about counting. It's brilliant.

Best of luck

Hi Antonella,

Welcome! Also probably too new to dish out advice, but I've been around for 3 weeks and can say that the veteran Dukaneers will probably want to what exactly was in your seafood salad as the Attack days allow only pure proteins.

Also, as Dana says - it helps to complete your stats... so everyone can see when you started, what your goals are, etc. The folks on here are SUPER helpful, so err on the side of giving too much detail so they can really advise from experience.

And don't be embarassed about the Quark - that's what its there for... enjoy as much as you'd like!!

oh, apologies about the Stats, hadn't realised where/what they were. There they are now.
RE: seafood salad, it was a mixture of mussels, squid and pink shrimps

Back