Attack first day

CHRISR

Gold Member
First day of attack
galette (not good but know where i went wrong) going to try the bread tomorrow
0% Yoghurt/Vanilla Essence 3 drops (couldnt taste it)
LF Ham
LF Chicken
Grilled chicken

Tomorrow
Bread & Dry Fry Egg
Beef
Salmon (in spices - cumin, chilli, black pepper etc)

Dont know if ive done OK - comments gratefully received :)

my advice only comes from reading others' blogs and getting advice from other dukaners, but make sure you are eating enough protein, the success seems to depend on how much protein you consume.

im only on day 3 so i too am only finding my feet with it!, my first galette was a mess :) i tried baking with the oat bran yesterday and loved it, it was a real god send and it was just what i needed! :)

good luck, day 1 over!! well done!

It doesn't look to me if you are eating enough. Are you avoiding dairy? It is unlimited in attack and it is important to eat enough to feel full and not hungry. You will be surprised at how much you can eat and loose weight. First day I did this I threw myself into the all you can eat mentality and swore there was no way I would loose anything the next day but the scales moved!

Thanks Poppy03 You are right
I am off to Tesco later for 0% yoghurts and cottage cheese plus further stocks of meat and fish. Ive weighed myself this morning (-2) can it work so quick over night?!!! I also drank 2 litres of water and walked for 2 miles.
Looking forward to another Dukan busy day. Can you recommend me getting anything else? My books have arrived from Amazon but they are sat in the post office waiting for me to collect later :))

Tesco's value cottage cheese is actually lower fat than the lighter choices ones. You can add chives to it to make it more tasty. You need the fromage frais and oat bran and eggs! I personally like a good quality balsamic vinegar as flavouring to a lot of my food. I used only the plain yoghurts and have developed a taste for them plain now. Don't forget your 0% greek yoghurt also.

Sainsburys did a 4 pack of roast chicken breasts which I found really helpful too. Possibly a bit more fatty due to cooking methods but great to stop me snacking on prepacked slices. I also cook up salmon with wholegrain mustard and lemon/lime juice and could have that over a couple of days.

It is definately possible to loose 2lbs over night, especially on attack. Great motivator eh!

Hi Poppy03 thanks for your reply - yes it is a great motivator looking at your stats you've done brilliantly. I have much more to lose though but I will keep at it. I am looking forward to reading the book which will help me more.

Back