Step 1 Sole Source First Day!

Hi,

I am back on cambridge after doing it last year and losing over 2 stones, (weighing under 8st) However i started piling on the weight after my holiday! So i ended up yo-yoing all year!

Finally got the courage to rejoin cambridge, with a different consultant (as previous one was overweight herself, therefore not too motivating) Today is my first day and im actually looking forward to it!

Height: 4ft 10
SW: 11st 2
GW: 7st

At the moment according to my height i am obese! :( I am going on holiday to Tunisia on the 28th Oct for a week but plan to return back on cambridge once i return! I just wish i had started cambridge a few months ago!

Would be great to hear your stories :) i will try updating my diary on a daily basic! :)

Thanks

well done for coming back, i start tomorrow ! good luck x

Hiya!

Me too! Done it successfully last year and got to a healthy weight.

Was soo happy! Butttt put on 7st in 9 months :(!

So starting again today!

You got much to loose?

Xx

Hiya! Me too! Done it successfully last year and got to a healthy weight. Was soo happy! Butttt put on 7st in 9 months :(! So starting again today! You got much to loose? Xx

Hey, same here, i was so confident with my body! This is the heaviest ive ever been! Im
Looking to lose about 4stones, double of what i had to lose last year! Good luck for tomorrow x

Ahh finally got past the first day today! The hardest day is over! So proud of staying strong and not giving in whilst my boyfriend had a takeaway right infront of me and even offered me some! Was so hard though, smelt and looked so good! :(

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little easier! :)

Well done!! Hope today was easier :) xx

I know, he told me he was going to have a takeaway and i said omg why do that on my first day, so he was going to have to after i left but i felt bad coz he must of been hungry so i forced him to order it!

And today he takes me to tesco to buy himself oero ice cream! Again torture! Loll its so har resisting! :( how is ur diet going?

Well done for getting through day 1. Ive been on cambridge nearly 5 weeks now and have lost just over a stone. I was on the cambridge diet last year and lost 1 and half stone but gave up anyway put 9lbs on in a year which isnt bad but with me being only 5ft i was overweight and my bmi was over 31 :( so obese.. i found the first 3 days were hard but pulled right through and have not caved in once its great to see the results change each week!

last year my start weight was 10stone 12 and i started this year at 9stone 12 :( currently under 9 stone :D
Im also training to be a consultant myself i went to Corby on wednesday for starter training day and im currently doing the final exam so hopefully ill pass and be able to help other people.. also it keep me motivated too keep the weight off mysef as i dont think id be happy seeing a client whose big themself..

Are you doing sole source or ss+
Sarah xxx

Well done for getting through day 1. Ive been on cambridge nearly 5 weeks now and have lost just over a stone. I was on the cambridge diet last year and lost 1 and half stone but gave up anyway put 9lbs on in a year which isnt bad but with me being only 5ft i was overweight and my bmi was over 31 :( so obese.. i found the first 3 days were hard but pulled right through and have not caved in once its great to see the results change each week! last year my start weight was 10stone 12 and i started this year at 9stone 12 :( currently under 9 stone :D Im also training to be a consultant myself i went to Corby on wednesday for starter training day and im currently doing the final exam so hopefully ill pass and be able to help other people.. also it keep me motivated too keep the weight off mysef as i dont think id be happy seeing a client whose big themself.. Are you doing sole source or ss+ Sarah xxx

Hi, yeah my bmi is 33! So im obese at only 4ft 10!

But thats great, ur doing well! Keep it up! Goodluck with ur training and exams! Iv had two bad days already, i was feeling really low and down yday so ended up having pizZa chips and ice cream! :( And today i went on a date my with boyfriend and had pizza express lunch! But im going back on track tomorrow and spinning class at the gym! I felt like **** yday after giving in though! I need to be stronger now! Hopefully il be able too!

Im doing ss, how about u? :)

Well done for getting through day 1. Ive been on cambridge nearly 5 weeks now and have lost just over a stone. I was on the cambridge diet last year and lost 1 and half stone but gave up anyway put 9lbs on in a year which isnt bad but with me being only 5ft i was overweight and my bmi was over 31 :( so obese.. i found the first 3 days were hard but pulled right through and have not caved in once its great to see the results change each week! last year my start weight was 10stone 12 and i started this year at 9stone 12 :( currently under 9 stone :D Im also training to be a consultant myself i went to Corby on wednesday for starter training day and im currently doing the final exam so hopefully ill pass and be able to help other people.. also it keep me motivated too keep the weight off mysef as i dont think id be happy seeing a client whose big themself.. Are you doing sole source or ss+ Sarah xxx
Hi, hope you don't mind me popping on here.
I've started today and am doing ss+ as I want the milk for my coffee. Do you do ss or ss+?

Hi, hope you don't mind me popping on here. I've started today and am doing ss+ as I want the milk for my coffee. Do you do ss or ss+?

Hiya! No course not! Need as much motivation as possible! Im doing ss, i dont drink milk so it wont be a problem for me! How you finding day 1? How much u looking to lose?

Goodluck

Finally dragged myself to the gym today to make up for a naughty weekend i had! Did an hour of spinning! Starving now! Time for my final shake for the day and maybe some more water! Although i think iv had over 3 litres today, so may not have anymore! :) hows everyone doing?

Hiya! No course not! Need as much motivation as possible! Im doing ss, i dont drink milk so it wont be a problem for me! How you finding day 1? How much u looking to lose? Goodluck
Hi, I think I'm messaging you on two different threads. Not sure how this all works. I'm hoping to lose a stone before the 7th of November as I'm going to a ball then another stone before Christmas

Hi, I think I'm messaging you on two different threads. Not sure how this all works. I'm hoping to lose a stone before the 7th of November as I'm going to a ball then another stone before Christmas
How long did it take you to lose the stone and a half last time?

How long did it take you to lose the stone and a half last time?

Haha yeah i think u are! Just realised myself now! Make sure u try drinking 2-3litres of water each day! It helps alot with the loss! Last time i lost 1st 2lbs in the first month, without any exercise! I think i lost a stone and a half in 1.5months on ss! U will be fine, try not to give up though! Its worth it at the end! Im so excited to fit into my size 8 clothes! ? haha

Haha yeah i think u are! Just realised myself now! Make sure u try drinking 2-3litres of water each day! It helps alot with the loss! Last time i lost 1st 2lbs in the first month, without any exercise! I think i lost a stone and a half in 1.5months on ss! U will be fine, try not to give up though! Its worth it at the end! Im so excited to fit into my size 8 clothes! ? haha
Is good to hear you lost that much in a month especially as you was quite a low start weight really

Hey skinny! Just read your diary so far, so great that you've be able to get back on the wagon so quickly after your little blip :)

Back